Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

"The company asked a federal court in Texarkana, Texas, to ``order the impounding and destruction of all defendants' products that infringe'' any of the five patents."

Put your SeaDoo's behind locked doors, their coming to take our hatch covers!!!!

This lawsuit is in response to BMR sueing or bringing up patent issues with Kawi about possible Supercharger Patent problems in the new 250. BMR alleges that Kawi has stolen SC design from them, BMR.

Then maybe ford should sue general motors for stealing the (car) design from them. How ridiculous. The only thing that is similar in the chargers, is what the chargers do, blow air...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rossnemo View Post
    Then maybe ford should sue general motors for stealing the (car) design from them. How ridiculous. The only thing that is similar in the chargers, is what the chargers do, blow air...
    lol....Ford has nothing to do with the design of the modern car....more like the assembly line for cars ONLY. Credit goes to Mercedes for designing the modern car.

+1
    Well, I’m not feeling sorry for them; BRP's customer service policy is just like there spokes person…UNAVAILABLE!!

+1
    Yammi also sued Bombardier a few years ago. Something about them using Yammis patented 2 piece PWC seat. Kawi is demanding a lot out of this lawsuit. They may have a strong case. If they win it may mean mucho trouble for BRP...who's situation is shaky as it is.

Richard

aint nothing gonna happen....and hey if they want my rxp destructed thats fine....they must give me a new ultra 250 in red first...and an extended warranty

+1
    It's interesting to me where they decided to file the case. The Eastern District of Texas is a hot spot for patent litigation, but usually it is the Marshall Division where most file their cases, not Texarkana, because Marshall is much better for plaintiffs. But Kawi hired the former law partner of the Judge in Texarkana, so that is probably why they filed there.

Kawi is not asking for much - just the destruction of all RX, RXDI, RXP, RXT, GTX Ltd., GTX SC, GTX, GTI SE, GTI and Wake Editions.

If any of you are interested, and Mike can walk me through it, I will post all documents filed in the case including the patents allegedly infringed.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko View Post
    If any of you are interested, and Mike can walk me through it, I will post all documents filed in the case including the patents allegedly infringed.
    I'd love to see it.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information