Thread: sailfest?

sailfest?

new london sailfest is this weekend...anyone know if its possible/feasible to ride a ski there and park it for a couple hours somewhere while you grab some eats? I have never been so im not familiar with the layout or anything...just spun through a photo gallery from last year and there was a shot of a dinghy dock with a whole bunch of dinghys pulled up...presumably ppl coming on from moored boats to check out the fest?

im prolly going with my girl...the fireworks are on saturday night so i was thinking of ridin saturday during the day then stayin for the works

are u gonna ride right up the sailfest and dock somewhere or just ride in the general area then pull your ski and drive to the fest itself?

my father has a sailboat in a marina not to far from there...so we were gonna cook some food on the boat, your welcome to join us for that but they are coming up for the fireworks at night so itll be a pretty full boat for the fireworks themselves...if ya wanna come ride with us during the day thatd be cool tho...you have my #

+1
    Scott and I are heading there today if anyone wants to join us.

supposed to rain all day

Thread Information