Looking for suggestions for PWC lifts, that won't break the bank

Were on a lake with a 200' of floating dock dock that brings us out 5' deep. . We do have shoreline but it is weedy and water level changes often on how far up the beach the water comes.

So were looking for lifts for 2 machines. We would prefer to stay away from traditional aluminum lifts. As were getting to old to be manhandling those every spring and fall.

We're in Minnesota. Does anyone know of another type and manufactur (I'm thinking the ride on floatys) that can attach to our docks.

I'm not looking for cheap , cheap, just a decent brand at an attractive price

Cedar Rapids,Iowa
    There are a couple different types used here on the Cedar River at a harbor. What looked the nicest to me was a cream colored one that the whole ski pulls up on,Then it floats the complete ski out of the water. I'll check brand and grab pictures next time out there.

Ok here you go... In Minn also. These are the type I'm talking about.

Drive-On Floating Plastic Jetski Ramp

Attach to your dock and store your waverunner out of the water.
    Plastic lift will not rot or deteriorate with weather.
    For Sale on consignment - Asking $895 each or best offer - two available - no tax
    Call 952-471-0777 for more info.
    We also sell new and used aluminum lifts for jet skis, wave runners, and boats.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3k23o03l75Z55T45X6a7995326c961aaa1314.jpg 
Views:	227 
Size:	5.6 KB 
ID:	204939   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3n13kd3oa5Z65U15P1a790374d70a4da4157b.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	7.3 KB 
ID:	204940  

North Aurora, Illinois, United States
    I just bought two EZ portmaxes and they are working out better than expected.
    lake level changes 5 feet and they work great. Attached 2 ez ports side by side, then attached the front of them to the dock and the dock section is more stable because of it. They float 1450lbs each so its no problem when multiple people are on the skis and ports, they are easy to launch the ski from and the drive on feature is great. I have an seadoo RXP and yamaha FZS - both skis fit great and most important to me the tail end of the skis don't hang in the water to get dirty.

Cedar Rapids,Iowa
    Also found this on another site. I could see making one simular,but maybe out of light tubing. Simple but effective idea.

I'm a fan of the Hydroport2 by hydrahoist. You can check it out online at http:/// . You can also order the port from Costco online (if you're a member). Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3k23p83l45V15Z25W1a77e93ca528a4a31ae8.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	205529
    They come in tan or blue... I love mine. This picture shows two of them hooked side-by-side.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information