+1

Krunch has left the building

Ok guys,

after realizing that I am just a keyboard whiz poser (thanks Surf, what would I have done without you) I have decided to hang up the old keys and let the big, Knowledgeable guys handle it.

Good luck out there guys.

Now I truly realize why some guys do not post on here. It is too much trouble dealing with the Assholes.

+1
    Krunch you have contributed a great deal to this forum & I for one appreciate it. Don't let the haters chase you off!

Dan (drb)

Warner Robins, GA Home of the 2007 All-Star Little League World Champions!
    Don't let Surf get under your skin Krunch. Some people live to start drama, he is one of them. Should we suggest a sex change for him?

Work Harder, Millions on Wellfare Depend On Us! ultramaxracing05's Avatar
    +1
    WTF Krunch? you are one of the most contributors keeping the 2 smokes, smoking.
    f***k what the other ppl say, bro c'on.

Quote Originally Posted by KrunchovXPL-GTX-RX View Post
    Ok guys,

after realizing that I am just a keyboard whiz poser (thanks Surf, what would I have done without you) I have decided to hang up the old keys and let the big, Knowledgeable guys handle it.

Good luck out there guys.

Now I truly realize why some guys do not post on here. It is too much trouble dealing with the Assholes.

Krunch anyone who has been on here and dug around the threads can tell you are no where close to being a poser. I believe to a certain point that comment may have been pointed towards myself. Haven't been on here long and therefore have no rep. I think he was looking to start crap from the go with his "ridiculous" comment. Either way I should have know better than to bite on it and feed into it. Hope you reconsider hanging it up on here.

+1
    Hey Krunch. I have been working on 2 strokes for 30 plus years but still rely on your advice on seadoos. Your input is very valuable to me and almost all of these members. I know what you mean about the drama on here. I read a lot but seldom ever post. I am 57 years old and do not care to argue on here. If you don't care to post on here I would still like to pm you for advice if it is OK.

Quote Originally Posted by 96XPSS View Post
    Don't let Surf get under your skin Krunch. Some people live to start drama, he is one of them. Should we suggest a sex change for him?

LMAO!! That was some funny stuff right there! Thing is we are all here to learn what we can. Respect to those who've earned it here is a must. With out guys like Krunch and RQ those of us less knowledgeable would be slaves to the repair shops. It's through their willingness to share what they've learned that makes this site one of the best. With that being said, I just want to say thanks to Krunch and all those that share their knowledge and experience on this site.

+1
    +1 to all the above. dont let surf bother you. he is a drama queen. you however, have a rep as being one of the most helpfull and knowledgeable people here.

Thumbs up

just keep posting

Thread Information