Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

help... no start, no codes, 2 beeps

hey guys, i took my ski into the dealer to get the compass turned off... got it back, the cylinders are full of water and it willnt crank. i changed the plugs, oil, all that crap. im getting spark to all cylinders, no codes, 2 beeps with the key in. 55psi of fuel pressure. i tired to crank it on ether but that didnt work either... i didnt put alot in there though
    this thing was running like a bat outta hell not 24 hours ago.... im PISSED! i told them DO NOT CRANK IT... what do they do..... now it cant crank

it spins over fine... i havent put a compression gauge on it but it does suck your fingers down about the same on each cylinder. no signs of valve drop or anything.

What do you mean...

Quote Originally Posted by BoostedH23a1 View Post
    ... got it back, the cylinders are full of water and it willnt crank. i changed the plugs, oil, all that crap. im getting spark to all cylinders, no codes, 2 beeps with the key in. 55psi of fuel pressure. i tired to crank it on ether but that didnt work either... i didnt put alot in there though
    this thing was running like a bat outta hell not 24 hours ago.... im PISSED! i told them DO NOT CRANK IT... what do they do..... now it cant crank

it spins over fine... i havent put a compression gauge on it but it does suck your fingers down about the same on each cylinder. no signs of valve drop or anything.
    slow down....can you be a little...no...a lot clearer?

before i took it in... ski ran like a bat outta hell... no problems, a/f all good, oil and fuel pressure good.
    i took it in because the computer was thinking there was a compass on it, so i had them turn it off with buds....
    i bring the ski back home, try to crank it up.. and it doesnt start... it sounded weird, so i pulled the plugs... sure enough it was full of water.... so i dried out the cylinders, spun it over a few times, changed the oil, put new plugs in and tried it..... still no start. didnt even want too fire... it is spinning over fine just will not fire.. i checked the spark with a gap gauge and all coils are getting fire. i tried to crank it on alittle bit of ether but i dont know if i sprayed enough in there, i dont like that stuff....
    anyway is that more clear?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BoostedH23a1 View Post
    before i took it in... ski ran like a bat outta hell... no problems, a/f all good, oil and fuel pressure good.
    i took it in because the computer was thinking there was a compass on it, so i had them turn it off with buds....
    i bring the ski back home, try to crank it up.. and it doesnt start... it sounded weird, so i pulled the plugs... sure enough it was full of water.... so i dried out the cylinders, spun it over a few times, changed the oil, put new plugs in and tried it..... still no start. didnt even want too fire... it is spinning over fine just will not fire.. i checked the spark with a gap gauge and all coils are getting fire. i tried to crank it on alittle bit of ether but i dont know if i sprayed enough in there, i dont like that stuff....
    anyway is that more clear?
    Tell me how you have water in your motor when only doing buds connection?
    Sorry to hear of your issues, but that us why I just deal with that code on my ski.

+1
    Don't understand how your cylinders became full of water. Unless someone sunk it.

Yeah...uhm...where the fck did the water in the cylinders come from?

+1
    If there's water in your intake manifold the mist will keep blocking the plugs from firing. You have to remove the manifold to get it completely empty.

Someone run the ski on he hose and keep the hose on?

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithKman View Post
    Someone run the ski on he hose and keep the hose on?
    that's my bet..

some gremlin hooked up a hose to it while it was in the pickup area and gave it an inside wash job.

+1
    You also need to drain the super charger and water box if it sank. I just did this on a customers ski today. not fun. also the fuses are prolly wet and the computer connectors are going to start corroding

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information