FS...Parting out 94 SL750

I have several parts available. Cases and crank are junk but two cylinders and heads are in good condition. Starter, carbs, and front cover are all intact....

The MFD is present along with most of the electrical stuff. Pm me for anything you need. Prices will be very affordable but you will need to cover shipping costs. I want this stuff gone from my shop so let me know what you need...

I will ship any where the US Postal service allows....

If you are unsatisfied with the parts you recieve you will be refunded....If you choose to buy a part and I dont think you will be happy with what your getting I will not send it. I will not send you junk.....so dont worry.

Thanks...

+1
    I need a std piston with either the jug or without.. will need the pin and circlips for it.. id rather have the jug with it so i dont have to hone anything.. whatcha looking to get for it.. its for my slt with a cravked piston.. thanks/

Quote Originally Posted by bowsniper View Post
    I need a std piston with either the jug or without.. will need the pin and circlips for it.. id rather have the jug with it so i dont have to hone anything.. whatcha looking to get for it.. its for my slt with a cravked piston.. thanks/
    I dont have any good pistons. I do have two jugs in good condition. I also have two good heads if you need them. I would sell a cylinder bare for $40 shipped. If you need the head add $10. Sorry no good pistons...

i need mfd...pm sent

What impeller did it have?

Dont know will check but it is OEM im sure....

Oem 4 blade....

Quote Originally Posted by bowsniper View Post
    Hello; matching piston (with the pins and circlips), cylinder jug and head from my SLT-750 1995, good compression; 115 psi warranted.
    Yours for $110 including shipping.
    Paypal preferred or money order.
    Let me know if interested.
    Ike

Thread Information