rxp x mods and REAL GPS RESULTS????

Need some hard evidence of what i should add next to the X already running the intake grate, prop,opas block offs, 4 air intake , some say the wedge and rod but others say they are waste of time and did nothing, what you run next considering i run in the chop and jump waves on occasion, i do like to race on glass and in the bay , so really i guess top speed is what im after cuz low end wont matter all that much too me in the conditions i ride i have posted this before but i want all the opinions i can get ANybody that actually GPS'D some mods and KNOWS they actually are guaranteed to work?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTERMATT View Post
    Need some hard evidence of what i should add next to the X already running the intake grate, prop,opas block offs, 4 air intake , some say the wedge and rod but others say they are waste of time and did nothing, what you run next considering i run in the chop and jump waves on occasion, i do like to race on glass and in the bay , so really i guess top speed is what im after cuz low end wont matter all that much too me in the conditions i ride i have posted this before but i want all the opinions i can get ANybody that actually GPS'D some mods and KNOWS they actually are guaranteed to work?
    I can tell you that the wedge and rode gave me 1.5MPH possibly a touch more for sure.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by MONSTERMATT View Post
    Is this video good enough for you? Basically a stock 08 PX with 4" front air, 83mm nozzle, wedge, vts rod, r&d grate, solas 15/20 repitched, FA pulled from intake, 160* thermostat, stock rideplate, closed loop.

Thread Information