1996 Seadoo SPX Carb Fuel Line Routing Help Please

I have a '96 Seadoo SPX That was given to me but it was in pieces. I have everything else put together. My problem is my carb fuel line routing. Let me tell you how it came to this. The carb that were in it were not mounted and they had several broken bolts. Anyways, I bought a set off ebay not knowing what they look like as a complete set and got a nice set of carbs for a 96 spx. Problem was mine are two individual carbs and these are on a rail, didn't know that since mine are incomplete and in many parts.

So I seen they could be modded to work since the carbs them-selves are the correct size, I have everything hooked up and working perfect, except the fuel lines. Everything else is hooked up correctly, I only have two lines running from the tank, I'm thinking one is fuel and the other is a return line. I'm sure it's labeled on the fuel tank where the lines are hooked up at.

Two lines from tank, and 2 lines on one carb and 3 on the other I know one is pulse line since it says "pulse"

Which one gets the main fuel line?

which one is for the return line?

Which two do I connect together with a piece of hose?

Thanks for any help on this and I have pictures attached.

This is how the sit in the ski right side is mag carb

another view

pto carb

mag carb

Two lines from tank, and 2 lines on one carb and 3 on the other I know one is pulse line since it says "pulse" - Pulse goes to engine block to help pump the fuel

Which one gets the main fuel line? The fourth pic, bottom left of carb is the main line inlet.

which one is for the return line? The third pic, the angled down connection is the return line.

Which two do I connect together with a piece of hose? The fourth pic, gray hose sticking out to the right connects to third pic connection that is right above 'Mikuni'

Thread Information