I have found 3 BRAND SPANKIN NEW seadoo covers!
heres the details:
2 of them are seadoo part number
298-122-075 (on the tag)
these will fit the following skis
90-91 GT
90-95 GTX
92-00 GTS

the other says its for a 00HX. (on the tag) I will get part number for this one later)
all these covers are like new or NEW!!! they were washed once to get rid of the storage dirt on them. no boxes...
150.00 each on the covers and I'll say @15-20 bucks on shipping in the U.S. Ak, Hi. etc is probably going to be higher..

and I found a N.O.S. seat with the green vinol for a 93 XP
part number 269 000 64 (sticker)
and 269 000 65 molded in part number these numbers match the seat on my 93 xp this is how I know what they fit.
(actually they have 2 but I'm buying one for my XP.) the seats are cracked in the same place every XP seat is cracked underneath and I believe it is missing the front latch. it also has a couple of "impressions" in the vinol from being stored upside down on top of something else I believe these may come out in time whe warmed up.
125.00 on the seat plus shipping,

now for the important details I do not have these in hand but can get them on short notice if your interested in them I can call the guy and hold them for a little while and I WILL ship them out with in 3 days of recieving funds.

postal money order is preferred sorry no paypal at this time..
I have a good feedback rating on a few other sites as well as ebay I can provide details if needed.

or you can buy my old seat for 50.00 plus shipping but the vinol on mine is starting to dry out and the strap is shot...
you can p.m. me on here or email me at
hotrod_sxty8 at hotmail dot com..
with any questions