Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    251

    Bunch of 1200r parts

    UPDATED LIST!!!


    2000 GPR electronics with Extended MSD plug wires- Make offer

    2000 GPR Stator cover with good electronics- Make Offer

    2000 Guages- (I think they have 200+ hrs)- Make offer SOLD

    2000 PV servo motor with cables

    2000 Flywheel


    Im am getting out of this sport and moving on to boating again.

    Also have a complete 1300 non PV Ski for sale in the Skis classified section.


  2. #2
    All hail the Chief! fullboogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,156
    +1
    44
    Got any carbs? PM me.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneboss302 View Post
    2000

    Im am getting out of this sport and moving on to boating again.
    WOW!, sorry to hear this Pat...Dayum...
    I`m guessing it was just a bad experience all the way around...
    but Boating is Good!!!, congrats...

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    251
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyGPR View Post
    WOW!, sorry to hear this Pat...Dayum...
    I`m guessing it was just a bad experience all the way around...
    but Boating is Good!!!, congrats...
    Yea, Andy. Not so much of a bad experience, but more of wanting to spend more time with my Son on the weekends. Hate leaving him behind while I go out and just burn fuel (and break shit) all day. I picked up a 21' fishing boat with a nice 150 outboard. He loves to fish and plus with my parents having a place in Avalon, we will be able to use it just about every weekend.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneboss302 View Post
    Yea, Andy. Not so much of a bad experience, but more of wanting to spend more time with my Son on the weekends. Hate leaving him behind while I go out and just burn fuel (and break shit) all day. I picked up a 21' fishing boat with a nice 150 outboard. He loves to fish and plus with my parents having a place in Avalon, we will be able to use it just about every weekend.
    that is awesome!!! he will always remember the fishing!...

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
    Posts
    251
    Update bump

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Tampa, Florida
    Posts
    103
    +1
    6

    parts for a 1200xlt

    Would you happen to have a flywheel bolt and the speedometer sensor that bolts onto the ride plate that would fit a 1200xlt? If so, how much shipped to 33611? thanks michael snively

  8. #8
    i'm also looking for carbs

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB - Parts I need a bunch of XLT1200 parts/1200pv engine parts
    By nunnink23 in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-28-2013, 11:46 PM
  2. FS - Parts Bunch of GPR parts for sale!
    By Yellow93 in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-16-2012, 09:23 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 06:06 PM
  4. Bunch of Ultra 150 Parts including Display, Pump, ADA Head
    By Skibumtx in forum Kawasaki Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 07:32 AM
  5. Good bunch of parts for sale
    By racer447 in forum Polaris Classifieds
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 05:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •