Ultra 150 Aftermarket Bars

spoke to steve at skiworx and he said there was a mod to modify the bars with aftermarket bars on the ultra without spending the chunk on a umi setup anyone have any pics or instructions parts list?

I havent seen that one but would like to know about it so I could add it to the mods thread.

Btw you need to read the mods thread, your slow!!!

ha thanks man..looking to stay reliable....really this weekend was the first time the ski hit the water so mods will be worked on shortly...i just hate the bar setup so i want it to be comfrotable before fast...any suggestion on the mods would be cool but id like some stability comfort and handling 1st then some speed if i can stay in the high 60's reliable without killing my bank im happy

Check out the mods thread in my sig. That will give you a good start. Anything short of tripples and the reliability will be fine.

I usually suggest to make your ultra handle then make it faster. You will notice that is why I started with the shredmaster plate and sponsons in the mods list.

Your stock speed is a little low so I would start out making sure the pump, plate and grate are all set up corectly and sealed. You should be between 64-65 mph stock.
    There are quite a few ultra owners here that can help you along with any questions.

i was curious about the skiworx heads not sure what domes to use...im in pa if that helps...do i need to tweak the carbs for a head setup?? also any interest in modding a stock grate for me??

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyGtiSe View Post
    i was curious about the skiworx heads not sure what domes to use...im in pa if that helps...do i need to tweak the carbs for a head setup?? also any interest in modding a stock grate for me??
    You want the 42cc domes to stay pump gas safe. The carbs might need to be tweaked slightly. The grate mod is east just takes some time.

time is against me lol...2 strokes and carbs arent my thing but the ski was cheap so there is where im at...looking at getting a shredmasters and a r&d hydrforce nozzle shortly

You have the advantage that all the r&d is done and you have a road map to follow

yea i got where your comming from its just time isnt with me

Thread Information