Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    krouchchocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,224
    +1
    53

    Upgrade Fuel pump with ET-140R?

    Do I need to upgrade the fuel pump on my ski if I upgrade from my Rude1 to the ET-140R wheel? I have a 2006 RXT btw.


  2. #2
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by krouchchocolate View Post
    Do I need to upgrade the fuel pump on my ski if I upgrade from my Rude1 to the ET-140R wheel? I have a 2006 RXT btw.
    Are you running a RRFPR or the stock regulator... where is your fuel pressure gonna be

  3. #3
    krouchchocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,224
    +1
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyRXP View Post
    Are you running a RRFPR or the stock regulator... where is your fuel pressure gonna be
    Will be running Rude controller. BTW did you fix your ski yet??

  4. #4
    Eric Ocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cataula, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    4,700
    +1
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by krouchchocolate View Post
    Will be running Rude controller. BTW did you fix your ski yet??
    Im running my stock pump with an RRFPR and mine is running fine and my AFRS are fine. Running @ 57 base with the boost line attached. 11.4 Idle 12.5 Mid 11.9 WOT with bosch 48's and Riva ECU. I have the same Wheel.

  5. #5
    Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    9,202
    +1
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by krouchchocolate View Post
    Will be running Rude controller. BTW did you fix your ski yet??
    No need for a fuel pump upgrade then! Still working on my ski.... a few more weeks to go

  6. #6
    krouchchocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,224
    +1
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocman View Post
    Im running my stock pump with an RRFPR and mine is running fine and my AFRS are fine. Running @ 57 base with the boost line attached. 11.4 Idle 12.5 Mid 11.9 WOT with bosch 48's and Riva ECU. I have the same Wheel.
    How do you like the wheel so far? How is the acceleration/top end compared to your rude1?

  7. #7
    Eric Ocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cataula, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    4,700
    +1
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by krouchchocolate View Post
    How do you like the wheel so far? How is the acceleration/top end compared to your rude1?
    I didnt really notice much from the xcharger swap to rude1. The 140R was night and day to me. AWESOME bottom and mid and it has a nice hum to it. According to my boost gauge its giving me 15 or a hair more lbs boost at 8600.

    I probably will upgrade my pump but I will do it over the winter. Im done modding until then. My ski is running great!

  8. #8
    krouchchocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,224
    +1
    53
    Do you guys know which prop would work with this wheel? I also have the 4" front air intake, and ext ic with stock ecu. I am assuming a 15/22r will work with the RXT?

  9. #9
    Eric Ocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cataula, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    4,700
    +1
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by krouchchocolate View Post
    Do you guys know which prop would work with this wheel? I also have the 4" front air intake, and ext ic with stock ecu. I am assuming a 15/22r will work with the RXT?
    Which ECU?

  10. #10
    krouchchocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    1,224
    +1
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocman View Post
    Which ECU?
    stock ecu.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. external fuel pumps with novi's need help
    By ryancoggo in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-19-2012, 01:10 AM
  2. interchange sl 750 fuel pump with 780 triple outlet
    By joeylenway in forum Polaris How To & FAQs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-14-2012, 07:32 PM
  3. FS 08 fuel pump with (RRFPR) Adjustable Rising Rate Regulator Assembly
    By boostaholic in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 12:47 AM
  4. FS MRD fuel pump with gears fuel injection pump
    By Maulin Marto in forum General Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 06:58 PM
  5. X Charger, RRFPR, 42s and upgrade fuel pump
    By R88ory RXP in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 05-01-2009, 09:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •