Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2007 GTIse - Good boat or not?

Found an '07 GTIse for sale that looks really clean. Anything I should look for on this boat? No SC so I am hoping they are more reliable than other SeaDoos I have read about.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by weaverm2 View Post
    Found an '07 GTIse for sale that looks really clean. Anything I should look for on this boat? No SC so I am hoping they are more reliable than other SeaDoos I have read about.
    I've got an '08 gti se. The thing is a tank. Very reliable and low maint. ski. How many hours? Not to much to look for on this ski, if the outside looks good, the owner prob took care of it internally. Ask for service records if possible

it has 31 hours on it. Outside looks great. he is the second owner and the owner before serviced it @ 20 hours. How sturdy are these things?

How can you tell if its a gti se 155?

nevermind, he told me its a 130.....to weak of a boat?

+1
    Mine says 155 on the sides of it, right after gti se. Other than that I'm not totally sure.

It is very sturdy with 1 and 2 people, couldn't roll that thing If you tried. With 3 people it becomes a little tipsy, but still hard to roll over.

This is my third summer with it and still have yet to roll it over.

Overall, it's a great ski and I highly recommend it. Plus you can't beat the closed loop cooling

The only thing is, there are very few mods available for it if you are trying to go that route. Most people keep these stock and ride them forever.

+1
    I've never been on the 130, but I really doubt There is a big difference. My 155 is quick all things considered.

I'm sure the 130 can hold it's own.

yeah, i have been looking at the VX 110's and the ULtra LX and the STX 15f. This ski may be good for the wife for sure...

+1
    Theres a white sticker on the hull under the seat towards the front that has the power rating on it. its in kilowatts though. 95kw is 130hp 115kw is 155hp

I have an 08 GTI SE 155, spent its first year in the ohio river cruising, now its in New Jersey in the saltwater. I havent had a single problem yet, knock on wood/fiberglass. Mine can get up to 60mph and thats fast enough for me. Not sure what your looking to do but I recommend them. Mine has 22 hours on it and the only replacement so far is the battery to be on the safe side. Are you getting a good price i trust?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information