Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

ALLCOOL read this

Hey man, I see your in South Florida, what part? I was watching your videos till that thread got deleted and only got to see 2 of them. If your not too far of a drive, I'd like to come down and ride that creek area. That looks like a blast to go around them turns.
    SHOOTER

Shooter we have alot of areas like that in south fla from my area here in naples, ftmyers. Mark Trager also has an area with lots of twisties

Oh yea Mark is up in the orlando area. Get allcool and lets get a little ride together. I know Don A. would come this way from westpalm for a little fla get together

+1
    Cool, lets set something up. There are areas around here, but not like that. I like tight turns and stuff, so that works for me. I think I could convince Mikel70 to go with me. We'd have to stay the night somewhere though as Charleston is quite a drive, mainly after riding and having to drive back to Charleston.
    SHOOTER

+1
    lucky bastards, 7 miles of that stuff? I would ride everyday in it. After doing some bouy racing this past Sunday in Charlotte, I am ready for some more. What part of florida are you from?
    SHOOTER

+1
    Shooter,

I can give you 76 miles of that. 8 miles east of 95 at Titusville Fl.

+1
    76 miles of that? Holy ****, I am in. Looks like your about an 1 and a half from Jacksonville. What I may do is take a few days off from work and go visit my buddy in Jacksonville. Then head down early in the morning and go ride that river. Is there a gas station on the river by any chance? hahahahaha, so we can just fill up and do the entire 76 miles there and back, It will have to be after christmas, as my job is going to be busy for the next few months until right after the holidays, then I can take some time off. You Florida boys still ride in January right? I think I could convince a few other guys to go, I'll talk to Tim and Mr. Bill, see if they want to make the trip. Maybe post something up and say sometime in January.
    SHOOTER

+1
    I only live 6 miles from there,(St Johns). It is a blast and Mark really knows his way through there. 76 miles is just how far they ride there is much more!
    No gas. They usually ride north first then top off the tanks at the ramp with extra as you must bring and than head south to Lone Cabbage fish camp for some excellent food and head back. I only used 1/2 tank on the longest section with stock carbs, 1/4 more when NOVIs are on.
    Its too much fun and very addictive, you have to try it!

well lets set it up after christmas then shooter you name the time since you have the long drive and I am sure we can all try to work around that schedule Yea you better bring a wet suit because it could get pretty cold in dec but the boats will be rippin Mark you will be in charge of this little venture because this will be in your area I am in

TRIPLE PIPES ARE 2-STROKE TURBOS allcool's Avatar
    Count my group in on a post Xmas ride.

We ride almost every other Sunday up the river
    103 miles of twisties or 50 miles of straight 150 yard wide river. We mix it up but prefer the twisties for 85% of our riding.

Some oxbos(trails) are real tight and twisty with flea flickers, S's on top of S's on top of more S's, sweepers, hairpins, U turns, its great fun, come join us anytime!

Pm me whenever you are ready.

allcool

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information