NEED HELP 96xp carb setup w/rossier pipe and novi 42's help thanks? Mains? Pilots?

Hey guys I have a 96xp and I built my own little sleeper with the following mods. Can you help me with carbs tuning and what jets to start with? Needle seat 2.2, 2.3? And so on.

Grudge boat flat glass water on the river

Mods:
    *Rossier pipe, I haven't checked the jets in the pipe yet but any recommendations, no water controller or ecwi.
    *Novi 42mm carbs with ocean pro arrestors or prok havent decided which fit better
    *True welded 787 crank from sbt brand new
    *1.50mm bore oversize sbt pistons brand new .006 clearance
    *Miller head 43cc domes 92 octane 170 compression
    *Lightened rear pto flywheel
    *Jetinetics lightened front mag flywheel
    *Msd enhancer on stock settings, I may try more timing with the limited settings
    *Solas xo and x1 prop I want to try both
    *R/d 82/85 nozzles if too small I'll go to 85/88.
    *Extended outdrive setup from a 95 xp limited.
    *Mix with amsoil interceptor synthetic 25:1 no oil injection

any suggestions please chime in, i got out of hobby and back in so totally lost!!

Warner Robins, GA Home of the 2007 All-Star Little League World Champions!
    2.0 n&s, 65 gram springs, 80 pilots, 162.5 mains. This will get you great straightline perforrmance, but she may be lean and bog (lay down) in the turns. I'm referring to applications with an XO prop. The X1 you don't even need to try, good chance you will burn a piston. Also a good possibility of burning one with the 82/85 nozzle set. How much do you weigh? Mix your oil per Amsoil's recommendations...which is 50:1. It's a waste of money to run more oil. They know what holds up, trust their testing. 100 jet in the midpie, 175 in the stinder with a jetworks flow valve. Also filter your pipe water with a FloJet strainer. Also verify your squish and report back.

Quote Originally Posted by 96XPSS View Post
    2.0 n&s, 65 gram springs, 80 pilots, 162.5 mains. This will get you great straightline perforrmance, but she may be lean and bog (lay down) in the turns. I'm referring to applications with an XO prop. The X1 you don't even need to try, good chance you will burn a piston. Also a good possibility of burning one with the 82/85 nozzle set. How much do you weigh? Mix your oil per Amsoil's recommendations...which is 50:1. It's a waste of money to run more oil. They know what holds up, trust their testing. 100 jet in the midpie, 175 in the stinder with a jetworks flow valve. Also filter your pipe water with a FloJet strainer. Also verify your squish and report back.

96xpss you've helped me in the past thanks!!!!

I called Novi they said to start close to you too

165-170 mains
    75-80 pilots
    2.0 n/s
    65 gram spring

96xpss The 65 gram spring is what color silver? Also I should stagger the mains right. DO like 162.5 mag and 165 pto carb since rear leans out and overheats. Dont stagger the pilots tho if i remeber right. Also the pipe jetting I called rossier he said 135 in the stinger rear injection stinger is rear right and mid pipe is the mid pipe at the sprayer inlet?. That must be w/o a jetworks. Can you send me a water scematic on how to install all the water lines and where the strainer and jetworks go? Also do i jet the water box or leave the water regulator there and just leave the cap flush.

Thread Information