Thread: 04' rxp issues

04' rxp issues

new to the site but ive read it for awhile so i know you guys are the ones to come to with an issue. as soon as i connect the key it beeps and the display says sensor maybe unrealated to the issue but i figured id throw it in anyway the main issue is once i hit about 30 mph it beeps display says oil and it shuts down to idle once i release the throttle i can hit it again and can ride for sometimes the rest of the day sometimes it does it again as sson as i hit 30 the oil level is good and the oil is fresh im stumped thanks in advance for your help

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by drallab View Post
    new to the site but ive read it for awhile so i know you guys are the ones to come to with an issue. as soon as i connect the key it beeps and the display says sensor maybe unrealated to the issue but i figured id throw it in anyway the main issue is once i hit about 30 mph it beeps display says oil and it shuts down to idle once i release the throttle i can hit it again and can ride for sometimes the rest of the day sometimes it does it again as sson as i hit 30 the oil level is good and the oil is fresh im stumped thanks in advance for your help

The "sensor" issue will need to be removed by a dealer's BUDS program. Next time it beeps, and the red light flashes, press the set button 5 times to see the trouble code, write it down, and let us know.

Could also need a new oil press switch located under the intake manifold, near the throttle body, with one blue wire going to it.

cool i had no clue i could pull the code!! im kinda scared to ride it since the warning beep is so random im afraid to damage it thanks for the help

ok so i finally got it back into the water today rode around for about 15 mins before it beeped i pressed set 5 times and all it said was end WTF this is frustrating lol i now turn it over to the limitless knowledge of the forums

Thread Information