Thread: Rick1001

Unhappy Rick1001 FZS Ejection Need Help Be4 it kills me or someone

Just got last years 2009 FZS it has less then 10 hours on it and it has ejected me 4 times the condition were Flat smooth straight speed 55 to 65 mph No reason it jerks off to the left so violently your ejected factory said its within man.spc.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick1001 View Post
    Just got last years 2009 FZS it has less then 10 hours on it and it has ejected me 4 times the condition were Flat smooth straight speed 55 to 65 mph No reason it jerks off to the left so violently your ejected factory said its within man.spc.
    This is absurd, it should not be specified to throw you off. Tell them that you have documented everything and threaten to sue them. Then order an intake grate. Read up on the FZR bucking issue at the Yamaha 4 stroke forum.

RETIRED !! In Mobile AL or Wherever I Want To Go
    +1
    I am really sorry to hear your plight. Something must be wrong there. I love my FZS, have the stock plate and intake grate for over 20 hrs, been in every kind of water imaginable, and no issues, not even a close issue. I am sorry I have no advice to give except that when you let off of the gas, do so slowly or do not just chop the throttle, and never chop the throttle when in a turn.
    Good luck and I hope it works out for you.

Thread Information