96xp parts fresh water low hour skis

787 head temp sensor (make me an offer plus 4.00 to ship)

787 flywheel sand blasted primer sealed then black automotive paint (make offer plus 8.00 to ship)

I have 2 787 front mag covers. 1 is perfect then other has to snapped bolts with heads still showing so easily can be removed. Again sand blasted primer sealed painted seadoo white automotive color. (make me an offer plus 8.00 to ship)

787 white pipes mid and expansion chamber again sand blasted primer sealed painted automotive seadoo white. No leaks no holes or cracks! Comes with both rubber motor mounts and clamp too no bolts. (make me an offer plus 18.00 to ship)

787 seadoo head perfect not a mark in the domes never resurfaced, ready to bolt on. again primer sealed sand blasted painted seadoo automotive white. (make me an offer plus 14.00 to ship.)

787 seadoo head deto marks in rear cylinder but sand blasted so marks dont affect that much, or have ppg resurface it for 80 bucks to 170 psi!!, ready to bolt on. again primer sealed sand blasted painted seadoo automotive white. (make me an offer plus 14.00 to ship.)

Rear 787 PTO flywheel redone like the rest of the parts (make offer plus 8.00 ship)

96 xp sponsons in perfect shape with nuts too!! (make offer plus 7.00 shipping)

1 year old brand new seadoo starter 787 but was in a boat full of water so needs to be free'd up. again re done like rest of parts missing bolt tab but still bolts to block fine.