Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    +1

Anytime Stuart ride

This is for those that would like to join in, or start a ride in the area.

We're riding this Sunday from Sandsprit park in Stuart, up the north fork of the St.lucie river, and back. Then if u bring extra gas we can ride over to the Sandbar, or run out the inlet for some wave action, or what ever u like. Get there by 10a.m. cuz we'll be leaving by 10:30 a.m.

Skip SC, Breon, WOT 88, And I, are local to the area, and can give the grand tour of the area.

Nothin' better than Doo'in it! BigDaddyRXP's Avatar
    +1
    Anyone got an extra ski ....

I guess this is the ride the ron jon is talking about sounds really good

+1

Thumbs up

yup

home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    this is my home ride .. it is a really good mix..whatever type of riding you like... it will have some of it...

we almost allways see a dolfin or 2 if you come up on the weekdays you will often see whole pods..

you have some bay type riding ..there will be some boat wakes....most of the time we get a few big ones ..that throw really good wakes ..we will slow down and play in them for a bit...the wide part of the river is usually a little choppy ..fun to hammer through....

then you get to the river... it is smooth twisties...with some wider short drag race sections....not alot of no wake zones...

then we usually stop at a park in ft pierce and have lunch ..so bring some food...or at least something to drink... then we head back through it all again....

once we get back to the ramp

the sand bar that everyone hangs at usualy full if eye candy...is right there..1/2 mile from the ramp...there are kind of 2 areas... the family section then ..the more adult section...

the stuart inlet is also right there ..you can go jump waves play in the surf..

there is a small reef not great but ok you can snorkel if you choose.....

there are grills at the park at the ramp..you can grill your own grub..

on the weekends you usually have the food pontoon boats..they make really good food..a bit pricy as expected but at least it is good

sometime we run down to jet ski corner at the jensen causeway it is a corner where most of the local skis hang and play... i have been known to set up a bouie course there...i have run in to dustin farthing there a few times ...he allways kicks my butt..but he has allways been cool... sometimes we run down there and beat up on stock ski or two ..and look for others to ride with ...people allways flock to us when we pull in... being a big group ..especially with the strange sounding skis

the whole ride is about 70 miles..i am usually getting close to the buzzer depending on how hard i went...

so you should lbring a little extra fuel if you want to play in the surf ect...

there is a marina you can buy fuel if you need some but as expected it is pricy...

i guess i am lucky to have it all right in my back yard..

psycho and wot88 will have to get this one..
    i am going to the peace river this weekend ...just because i have never been there..but i am happy to show people around..sometime

+1
    LETS RIDE!!!!! i will be with my girl and her daughter !!! going to be a FUN DAY TOMORROW !!! . . going out locally now to play in the chop !!!!

+1
    We'll see everybody at Sandsprit park at 1000hrs. Should have a little chop in the open areas. I heard there is a 80+ yamaha supposed to be there, that will be a rare sighting. Usually it's a dead battery/detuned (crip n swear) a hose blown off (swimdud) or I don't like chop or it won't turn (most GPR or conversion riders). Sigh, We'll see...........

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by skipSC View Post
    We'll see everybody at Sandsprit park at 1000hrs. Should have a little chop in the open areas. I heard there is a 80+ yamaha supposed to be there, that will be a rare sighting. Usually it's a dead battery/detuned (crip n swear) a hose blown off (swimdud) or I don't like chop or it won't turn (most GPR or conversion riders). Sigh, We'll see...........
    UPDATE:

No fast yammi tomorrow, I just heard..... Must be a good excuse...lol

But ron jon, and I will see u there in the a.m.

+1
    This is funny and soooo true. lol

+1
    I don't have a hose that blew off. I have an exhaust hose the sprung a leak. It's called too much power.

Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information