Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

+1

partspitstop.com code

Here is the code for 25% off shipping from partspitstop.com it is good through july 23rd. The code is july10

+1
    GREAT PLACE TO ORDER ALL YOUR POLARIS PARTS FROM GREAT FRieNDLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW THERE POLARIS PARTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    EVEN SAVED MONEY ON SHIPPING TOO
    IF YOU NEED PARTS THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 785 lugs View Post
    GREAT PLACE TO ORDER ALL YOUR POLARIS PARTS FROM GREAT FRieNDLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW THERE POLARIS PARTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    EVEN SAVED MONEY ON SHIPPING TOO
    IF YOU NEED PARTS THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1..... I've been buying parts from them for quite some time and they always have the best prices and service.

+2.... They have a lot of substitute parts that have been discontinued. I grabbed a stub shaft for $10.00 less than one I saw selling for on Ebay. They seem dedicated to helping us keep these machines running. Excellent!

Hi guys... I too have a good story for them.

I'm new to the Polaris skis, and my project needed a new start/stop unit. I found once place with a better price of $4, but since Parts Pitstop came recomended... I ordered from them.

Well... I placed the order last Thursday night (late) and I now have a tracking # saying that it should be here today. That's pretty dam good in my book, seeing that there was no way they had the part I needed on the shelf. So, they ordered it, got it in, and shipped it to me in less than a week !!!!!!

I know some local dealers that can take longer to just get them to place an order with the OEM warehouse.

I recommend them. (as long as I get the right part from UPS)

+1
    Got some new codes.......MARCH30 gives you 30% off shipping........MARCH5 gives you 5% off parts

+1
    Here is some codes for MAY....Looks like free shipping.......here is the copy and paste e-mail sent to me.....

Hello again Parts Pit Stop Family!! Hoping this email finds you all well and ready to gear up for some spring savings. Here in Michigan, we have not been able to go out and play too much yet, the weather has been somewhat on the wet side and temperatures have been on the cold side, but we figure lets get the rain and cold out of the way now and get ready for nicer, warmer weather in May! Donít forget Memorial Day is just around the corner!

I have been racking my brain trying to figure out what the best way we can say Thank You to our loyal Parts Pit Stop family, while I am sure the coupons in the past have come in handy and have saved money, I wanted to do something more, so for the week of April 29, 2011 Ė May 6, 2011 we are offering FREE shipping on your orders anywhere in the USA, thatís right, FREE for a week, what better deal than that. So not only are you already saving HUGE on parts and accessories, now we are picking up the shipping tab up to $40.00. If you go and order fenders, front cabs, roll cages, you know the BIG stuff, as much as we wish we could cover the cost on the freights, we canít, but we will cover the first $40.00.
    Now for our international family, we have not forgotten about you, what we can offer to you is 50% discount on your shipping, so that also is a huge savings!

This coupon will run April 29, 2011 - May 6, 2011, it can not and WILL not be applied to any orders already placed. Any order cancelled to obtain this coupon will be charged a 25% restocking fee. The Free shipping coupon applies to USA residents only, the 50% off shipping applies to international orders only.

Coupon Codes:

SHIP100: This code gives you free shipping on 1 order placed between April 29, 2011 Ė May 6, 2011, that are shipped within the USA you are limited to 1 coupon per customer. Any failed transactions that had this code applied will count, please contact customer service should you have any problems.

SHIP50: This code gives our international customers a chance to save 50% off there shipping amount.

As always, we hope these coupons help you out and if you have any questions or concerns, please give me a call at 866-601-3827 or email me at heather@partspitstop.com

Heather
    www.partspitstop.com

+1
    Here are some new codes, I just did a copy and paste of the email........

Looking at my calendar, I can not believe that we are in JUNE already. Graduations, Birthdays and of course 4th Of July, in my option the official start to summer. To make sure that you are ready for the 4th, plan now! Remember it takes up to 4 days to process a order and ship it out. Think ahead, be prepared. To help you out, for this weekend only, we are offering FREE Shipping up to a $40.00 value. This is valid for our US customers only, for our international customers we are offering 50% off shipping to our international customers.

So if you are wanting a great deal, buy this weekend. If you order large parts like fenders, roll cages, front boxes, we will cover the first $40.00 the rest will need to be covered by you. You will be contacted by one of our representatives if additional shipping is needed. We will ship orders via USPS when possible, and UPS when USPS is not a option.

As much as we would like to, once a order is placed, we can not alter it or change it in anyway. If you have already placed an order, we wish we could offer the free shipping, however our systems does not allow that. This coupon is valid ONLY for new orders placed from Friday June 10, 2011 Ė Sunday June 12, 2011.

Parts Pit Stop is driven to provide the best customer service, we hope that we are standing true to this. Should you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 866-601-3827 or email heather@partspitstop.com

COUPON CODES:

FREE SHIPPING: THINKAHEAD

50% of SHIPPING(international orders): JULY11

Thanks again for all your continued business, we look forward to serving you again.

www.partspitstop.com

The man on the Matrix
    +1
    Perfect timing.....I just stopped by my local Polaris dealer to get a $4 part and the doors were locked and they went out of business

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanP View Post
    Perfect timing.....I just stopped by my local Polaris dealer to get a $4 part and the doors were locked and they went out of business
    Bryan
    Which dealer ???

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information