07-18-2010, 03:15 PM #1
Crystal Racer 2010 (Russia, Bryansk)JET SKI CUP OF BRYANSK REGION
CRYSTAL RACER 2010
CLOSED-COURSE EVENTDate : 25 July 2010
Dear European and US racers!
We would like to invite you to participate in our Jet Ski Cup of Bryansk region. All relevant information provided below. Feel free to contact us by e-mail email@example.com.
Location: Russia, Bryansk, Orlik lake
GPS N:53° 19.744 Е:34° 12.692
Organizer: Bryansk Powerboat Sport Federation
Rules and judges: UIM and IJSBА
Course marshals of the Russian Powerboat Sport Federation
1. Runabout stock – jet skis with a seat, engine up to 260 hp and engine size not exceeding 2000 cc. Four-stroke jet skis without any engine modifications and with original electronic control unit (ECU).
2. Runabout open – modified jet skis with a seat and engine size not exceeding 2000 cc.
3. Ski open – all kind of stand-up jet skis with engine size not exceeding 900 cc.
One heat in every class, three heats in total:
1. Runabout stock – 15+1 Lap
2. Runabout open – 15+1 Lap
3. Ski open – 12+1 Lap
- Racing Lap width – 1,5-2 minutes
- No running start. Kind of rubber band-type starting gate will be used
- One Lap is 25 red and yellow buoys with one alternative path
9.00-11.00 Register & technical inspection
11.00-11.15 Racers briefing
2. Runabout open
3. Ski open
15.00 Prize ceremony
Contact information: +7 910 743 2826 Dmitry Batsurin
Please welcome to Russia!
07-18-2010, 03:23 PM #2
07-20-2010, 07:27 AM #3
justcosta I recived a invitation for this race, thank you!
This race is a bit too far away from me and I´m competing in a race here in Sweden the 23-24th but even if it were closer I would not attend. Your "Stock class" rules where no aftermarket ECU´s are allowed makes it pointless with a FZR.
Good luck in the race!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By ALM MOTOR SPORTS in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2008, 10:21 AM
By GIONNIK in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 8Last Post: 08-10-2007, 03:19 AM
By yamadoo2 in forum Yamaha Open DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-22-2007, 03:47 PM
By Dr.Nikich in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 14Last Post: 03-08-2007, 06:45 AM
By GIONNIK in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 17Last Post: 09-09-2006, 07:14 AM