Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I tested Jim's VX 110 modified raide plate today !

I rode today my FZS with Jim's plate (VX 110 modified). the change is expectacular.. I gain about 4 to 5 miles /h and now I am doing about 80 m/h. My others mods : Riva sponsons, aquavain R&D intake grate, pump seal kit, power filter kit, manifold upgrade, exhaust free flow,13/25 RDimpeller, C3-!! Monster wheel, powershot with R2 reflash, intercooling kit (R&D), performance BOV and now the Jim's VX modified plate.... If You want to be in the 80's ..you need this Plate..

+1
    Makes me want to send mine in--been putting it off for some reason and have just been riding my stock modded by Jim. Any bounce or porpoising when WOT? Also, how were you seated when making the speed run at 80?

Jim--do you think the modded VX plate would be better than the plate you modded for me (which I've been very happy with )

Thanks for the report pituco.

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by pituco View Post
    I rode today my FZS with Jim's plate (VX 110 modified). the change is expectacular.. I gain about 4 to 5 miles /h and now I am doing about 80 m/h. My others mods : Riva sponsons, aquavain R&D intake grate, pump seal kit, power filter kit, manifold upgrade, exhaust free flow,13/25 RDimpeller, C3-!! Monster wheel, powershot with R2 reflash, intercooling kit (R&D), performance BOV and now the Jim's VX modified plate.... If You want to be in the 80's ..you need this Plate..
    Glad you are happy with the results pituco.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 5001craig View Post
    Makes me want to send mine in--been putting it off for some reason and have just been riding my stock modded by Jim. Any bounce or porpoising when WOT? Also, how were you seated when making the speed run at 80?

Jim--do you think the modded VX plate would be better than the plate you modded for me (which I've been very happy with )

Thanks for the report pituco.
    Hello craig, The plate i modded for you was a stock fzr plate at it's testing stage that's why i did not charge i think i did 4 for free. The new VX mod will blow it away it will be night and day difference.

Yes sir i got one i loved how fast your going ?what rpm?

That's great!! Do you ride in rough water at all to see how it handles or did you just ride in smooth water? Your reply is greatly apreciated. Thanks. oh, and congrats for being in the 80 mph club.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by JIM'S PERFORMANCE View Post
    Hello craig, The plate i modded for you was a stock fzr plate at it's testing stage that's why i did not charge i think i did 4 for free. The new VX mod will blow it away it will be night and day difference.
    Hey there Jim. Your memory is correct--you did not charge for modding my stocker.

I've had a new-in-the-box VX plate since last winter but have never been sure if it was that much better than the plate you did for me--which I've really liked since I got it. Guess there is no question anymore.

I need to send my VX plate off to you this week.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by 5001craig View Post
    I've had a new-in-the-box VX plate since last winter but have never been sure if it was that much better than the plate you did for me--which I've really liked since I got it. Guess there is no question anymore.

I need to send my VX plate off to you this week.
    Sounds good Craig, Remember you can order the Mod from Jerrys online store.

The water was calm in the morning..in pm was a little shoppy and some bouncing but lower the nose and will almost fix the problem..I am 210 pouns, trim in the middle, I had full tank and the weather on the mid 80's... All I can tell You.. this plate makes a huge difference.. and I forgot.. in the ocean : good !

Jim : the washers that come with the plate... when to use them?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information