07-20-2010, 10:30 AM #1
2008 SeaDoo Speedster 150 Supercharged Red/White - FOR SALE
Hey what's up guys. I'm selling the boat only to buy a larger SeaDoo --- ya, I guess I'm getting old haha. Boat works perfectly, there are very few dock knicks, and I always keep it waxed and stored inside. I wont get into all the details of what the boat is, since all of you on the site already know I'm sure. I have attached a few pics. I can always email more.
- Comes with trailer.
- It was purchased just over 1year ago brand new, it has 85 hours on it.
- It has 1 year remaining on the SeaDoo full coverage warranty.
- Comes with a full SeaDoo cover.
- The supercharger has 25hrs of use on the new Riva Washers - should be good for a long time.
- I just replaced the trailer bearings 3 weeks ago.
- I have had the pump/impeller bearing maintenance done.
- Trailer has all LED lights.
- It has new sparkplugs, and the oil was changed 5 hours ago.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By dieselnick in forum Sea Doo Sport BoatsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2008, 11:31 PM
By msimoes2 in forum Sea Doo Sport BoatsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2008, 11:30 PM
By msimoes2 in forum Sea Doo Sport BoatsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2008, 11:26 PM
By sarasotabrit in forum Sea Doo Sport BoatsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2008, 07:07 PM
By NCRXP in forum Sea Doo Sport BoatsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-14-2007, 09:26 AM