Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    I'd rather be jet skiing Saltwater n Premix's Avatar
    +1

Exclamation Craigslist F/S 07 Ultra 250 $2300!!?

no cf numbers or phone number. Its a scam 100%

so what do they want? our email address? that's what i look for first, the numbers if I dont see any then I know it must be a scam.

+1
    The price alone tells you it's a scam....

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jersey785 View Post
    so what do they want? our email address? that's what i look for first, the numbers if I dont see any then I know it must be a scam.

they try to tell you they have other people coming to look at it asap and want you to put down a depost via paypal.....

+1
    No, you guys are dead wrong. This ski is for sale by a prominent businessman who is currently out of the country working on a very important deal. He has the ski with him and has no time to use it. If you send the $2300 via Western Union, he will sell you the ski, trailer and all equipment... and he will incur the cost of shipping the ski to the US.

This is such a great deal, I can't wait until the Western Union office opens. I want to be the first to send money, so I can be sure to get the ski.

By this time next week, I'll be out riding on my new Ultra 250, while you losers are standing on the dock wishing you had gotten such a great deal.

+1
    The best part of this deal is that I'll be paying for the ski with some easy money. I just started a new business thanks to an e-mail I received. There is a British company that does business in the US, but they don't have an account in a US bank, and can't cash US checks. When they receive checks from American customers, they send them to me. All I have to do is deposit the checks, wait for them to clear and send them the money via Western Union. I get to keep 10%... just for cashing checks.

I just can't believe my phenomenal luck... these too-good-to-be-true deals just keep falling into my lap.

+1
    Wow!!! This just keeps getting better. Since I'm getting a new ski, there's no point in keeping my old one. I posted an ad on Craigslist, asking $2300. Who knows... maybe I'll be able to upgrade without spending a dime.

Within minutes of posting the ad, I received an e-mail from some guy that says he's a member of some royal family. He says he has been looking all over the world to find this exact ski. He's going to send me a money order for $10,000. He's offering double my asking price for the ski, and is sending extra money for me to crate up the ski for overseas shipping. Whatever is left, I have to send back to him via Western Union. When the money order clears and the ski is ready to ship, I have to e-mail him and he'll make arrangements to have the ski picked up at my house and shipped to him.

I'd have to be a fool to pass up this deal!

This is how I run a jetski shop in the desert nmpeter's Avatar
    +1
    sounds like time to cash in those krugerands I got when I was doing a side job rebuilding a couple of sea doo scooters for the russian navy last year..dah?

+1

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information