Can I leave my ZXI in my slip in semi-rough water?

Like the title states, can I leave the ZXI in the water tied in my slip for a week or so while I'm staying at the lake? I've got a place on the Lake of the Ozarks, it's not on the main channel but when boats go by in the cove waves still hit the dock. It is a really big dock for a big condo complex so it is pretty stable.

My main question being is there a way to safely tie the ZXI in the slip(12'x24') without it getting damaged or worse?

I was looking into lifts but I was hoping I could finish this year off and buy a nice lift over the winter.

+1
    I have a place down there and we're not on the main channel either, but I left my Polaris in there for 9 days (was the max it's been in there) with no problems. It can get kind of rough if the main channel is real rough. I just take a line and run it to the nose and tie it in one corner of the slip and then take another line and tie it on the opposite (diagonal) corner of the slip and let it sit there. That way its not touching the dock at all and don't have to worry about bumpers, etc.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by andersonn View Post
    I have a place down there and we're not on the main channel either, but I left my Polaris in there for 9 days (was the max it's been in there) with no problems. It can get kind of rough if the main channel is real rough. I just take a line and run it to the nose and tie it in one corner of the slip and then take another line and tie it on the opposite (diagonal) corner of the slip and let it sit there. That way its not touching the dock at all and don't have to worry about bumpers, etc.
    I do basically the same thing. I keep it year round on a Jetport in a nearby marina but when using the ski (it's at my parents house 500 mi. away) for a week or two I tie it up on their neighbors dock and use from there. As long as it doesn't come in contact with the dock, bottom, or anything else I'm guessing it would be just fine.

Thanks for the support guys, I thought I would be okay but I hear all kinds of locals saying i'll come back to a sunken ski. I can't even see the main channel from my cove, its about a mile or so away. I figured I would tie three ropes to it, one wrapped through the bow hook and across to both sides of the slip, the other two across the stern, crossing them, then tie to the dock. And if it hits the bottom I'm in trouble, at my slip the water depth is around 15' ha.

I would check under the seat after it sits for a while just to be safe. Just to make sure it is not leaking at the driveshaft or the drain plugs.

Thread Information