Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35
  1. #1

    Simon programed ECU with c3 wheel and more. result by tonight

    Thats right we got another stock ECU and sent it to Simon to get programed here is the mods on the boat C3 wheel riva innercooler,riva air intake,GPR injectors, thats all for motor stuff we had rd intake grate,Jims rideplate.
    We did have a r2 flased ecu and powershot just had a few rich spots we could not get out but other than that boat was fine best speed with that set up was 83.4 at 8400 rpms

    We will test out the new ECU today without the powershot and see how it does and I will post all the numbers when I get back this afternoon with all the afr reading to go with it


  2. #2
    Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Right side of Kansas
    Posts
    4,342
    +1
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by racerrob333 View Post
    Thats right we got another stock ECU and sent it to Simon to get programed here is the mods on the boat C3 wheel riva innercooler,riva air intake,GPR injectors, thats all for motor stuff we had rd intake grate,Jims rideplate.
    We did have a r2 flased ecu and powershot just had a few rich spots we could not get out but other than that boat was fine best speed with that set up was 83.4 at 8400 rpms

    We will test out the new ECU today without the powershot and see how it does and I will post all the numbers when I get back this afternoon with all the afr reading to go with it
    Nice man. Post it up after you run it!!!

  3. #3
    well here u go boys the ecu will most DEf had enough fuel I will post the readings with rpms and Yes we know its a little to rich to start with but we will send back this morning
    these results were with gpr injector and stock ride plate top speed that day 79.8
    Idol afr 13
    4000 = 12.5
    4500 = 12.2
    5000 = 11.6
    5500 = 11.6
    6000 = 11.7
    6500 = 11.7
    7000 = 11.1
    7500 = 11.1
    7600 = 10.7
    7700 = 10.6
    7800 = 10.9
    7900 = 11.1
    8000 = 11.3
    8100 = 11.6
    8200 = 11.0
    8300 = 11.2
    8400 = 11.8
    8500 = 11.9 to 12.0

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southern Florida
    Posts
    5,589
    +1
    345
    Interesting...

  5. #5
    Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,004
    +1
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by racerrob333 View Post
    well here u go boys the ecu will most DEf had enough fuel I will post the readings with rpms and Yes we know its a little to rich to start with but we will send back this morning
    these results were with gpr injector and stock ride plate top speed that day 79.8
    Idol afr 13
    4000 = 12.5
    4500 = 12.2
    5000 = 11.6
    5500 = 11.6
    6000 = 11.7
    6500 = 11.7
    7000 = 11.1
    7500 = 11.1
    7600 = 10.7
    7700 = 10.6
    7800 = 10.9
    7900 = 11.1
    8000 = 11.3
    8100 = 11.6
    8200 = 11.0
    8300 = 11.2
    8400 = 11.8
    8500 = 11.9 to 12.0
    Looks good except for the midrange/cruise. Can he clean that up a little? Looks like it over reacts to the lower MAP sensor signals but cleans back out as it the voltage increase.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Looks good except for the midrange/cruise. Can he clean that up a little? Looks like it over reacts to the lower MAP sensor signals but cleans back out as it the voltage increase.

    He said it wont be a problem at all to clean up the mid we were worried about it going to be lean on top boy was I wrong sent it off this morning than back to the lake it will probaly take one ot two more times to get it right

  7. #7
    hitman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    Posts
    4,328
    +1
    12
    Awesome feedback man. You guys got a lot closer on the first try than I though you would. Didn't know he was remapping for bigger injectors as well. Thought they were staying stock. Pretty impressive. Cleaning that up should be no problem.

    What boost wheel are you running again?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman View Post
    Awesome feedback man. You guys got a lot closer on the first try than I though you would. Didn't know he was remapping for bigger injectors as well. Thought they were staying stock. Pretty impressive. Cleaning that up should be no problem.

    What boost wheel are you running again?
    c3 wheel or 13lbs is what we got when we checked it. We just went ahead and used the bigger injectors cause we thought we would need them

  9. #9
    Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    10,004
    +1
    406
    Quote Originally Posted by racerrob333 View Post
    c3 wheel or 13lbs is what we got when we checked it. We just went ahead and used the bigger injectors cause we thought we would need them
    So at 13lbs your able to use the 2bar map sensor. What about going higher boost where the 2 bar can't read for instance 17lbs. Is the reflash going to support this through a 3 bar map or just guess by rpm?

  10. #10
    Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Right side of Kansas
    Posts
    4,342
    +1
    87
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    So at 13lbs your able to use the 2bar map sensor. What about going higher boost where the 2 bar can't read for instance 17lbs. Is the reflash going to support this through a 3 bar map or just guess by rpm?
    I wondered this too. But apparently he remaps through all of it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 97 XP With ADA head and more
    By TX21 in forum 2-Stroke Performance
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 05:48 AM
  2. FS FZR ECU with R2 reflash and reflashed powershot
    By 556SBR in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 11:46 PM
  3. FS X-charger with et wheel and spacer
    By RXP305 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 10:41 AM
  4. Polaris 780 In a 750 hull with Pump extion and more-1200
    By JGringo in forum Polaris Classifieds
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 06:56 AM
  5. Riva ECU with Rude Controller and 60# injectors
    By Hecyan in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 12:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •