How hard to change the hull seal?

Has anyone ever had problems with this? I cant get anything to leak unless Im going down the lake. It feels the hull up FAST.....I cant find a water leak from a hose anywhere. I am taking everything out and replacing every water line. The seal is the only thing I can think of. Does this drive in from the pump side or the engine side???
    This GPR has been jinzed from the start.....

+1
    Is your shoe sealed? Reinforcment? Thats a sign of the shoe pulling down. Are your speeds down? Also,have you checked the 1 1/2 hose from the mid wall to pump tunnel?

+1

Quote Originally Posted by WATER WOODY View Post
    Is your shoe sealed? Reinforcment? Thats a sign of the shoe pulling down. Are your speeds down? Also,have you checked the 1 1/2 hose from the mid wall to pump tunnel?
    Speed are definatly down but its because water is getting into the carbs. The driveshaft is throwing it all around. This happens after about 2 minutes of idle time getting out of the no wake zone. The tunnel is reinforced but I will check the shoe.

I really dont think that is the problem because the engine just will not run to its full potential...
    Ununsure about the hose will check....

The rubber hose is ok. I pulled the pump and cant find any water seal between the hose and the pump. I guess the only seal is in the intermediate shaft?

+1
    I had a very simillar issue just recently, but I noticed mine when the carrier shaft spline let go. Water got in throught the carrier seals and corroded the splines and then a nice hole through the drive coupler. I'm guessing yours is the same but your shaft hasn't gone, YET.

Thread Information