Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

exhaust recommendations?

will a free flow exhaust run to the factory exhaust outlet have much of a change if i run a different waterbox,only problem i see is the only aftermarket one available is the riva?i was thinking of doing a threw hull exhaust but the free flow and water box mod sounds like the easier way to go,what are u guys opinions,looking to spend no more than $400

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by blklightning00 View Post
    will a free flow exhaust run to the factory exhaust outlet have much of a change if i run a different waterbox,only problem i see is the only aftermarket one available is the riva?i was thinking of doing a threw hull exhaust but the free flow and water box mod sounds like the easier way to go,what are u guys opinions,looking to spend no more than $400
    For 400 you can get a TDR Thrul hull kit bro and clean up the inside of the ski quite a bit. Another plus is you can get the SC out much easier.

oh it might help if i listed the jetski i have huh lol ,i got a 2007 rxp ,where can i find this tdr exhaust?

+1
    oh it might help if i listed the jetski i have huh lol ,i got a 2007 rxp ,where can i find this tdr exhaust?
    Here is the thread on mine. You have a J Pipe so my box is a tad different. All you have to do is email Tony and let him know that you want a rear exhaust Kit for your ski.. He makes them to order so you might have to wait a week or two depending on his workload bro.

http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...ust.&highlight=

so your saying do a thru hull? and what are you talking about j pipe? do you have msn or yahoo that way we can chat easier?

+1
    so your saying do a thru hull? and what are you talking about j pipe? do you have msn or yahoo that way we can chat easier?
    Your ski has a J Pipe, my ski has a mid pipe. Just search the threads here bro and email Tony when you get a chance. You can find all the info on this forum.

cant i just get the waterbox and free flow pipe because if i do the thru hull thats gonna set me back about $500 because u gotta do the opas block off

so what all comes with the tdr thru hull?the riva comes with the long bent metal tube,how does the tdr connect to the exhaust flange ?

+1
    so what all comes with the tdr thru hull?the riva comes with the long bent metal tube,how does the tdr connect to the exhaust flange ?
    It comes with everything in that first picture with the difference being his new tips are billet. It connects with a silicone coupler.

i emailed tdr 2 days ago but no reply

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information