Thread: Considering the sale of my rxp?
10-11-2006, 12:52 PM #1
Considering the sale of my rxp?
I've been thinking about it. I was only on it 9 times this year and put around 25 hrs. on it this season. It has 57 hrs on it currently, and I'm getting ready to winterize it. What's it worth with a karavan trailer? The old lady and I are looking at new 4-wheelers
10-11-2006, 01:39 PM #2
well whatever you do...winterize it and put it away for the winter....sell it in july...you def make more money
10-11-2006, 08:33 PM #3
Your ski should be worth more in the spring than it is at this time of year. That had always been the rule of thumb. The spring of 2007 might change though, it depends on how well accepted the new Ultra 250's are. If they turn out to be superior to the RXP, there will be a LOT of RXP's for sale and the prices are sure to drop. At this point in time it's a toss up as to what the best thing to do is.
10-11-2006, 08:40 PM #4
sell it now for "less". when next spring comes around and the Kawi's are big, you can buy it back for less than you sold it if you want....
I wouldn't wait. I think the price difference isn't worth a 5 month wait with a real possibility of RXP's flooding the market.....just my $.02
10-11-2006, 09:04 PM #5
10-11-2006, 09:21 PM #6
depends on where you live...
Nada- low retail=8000 w/trailer.......avg. retail 9000 w/trailer
Kbb- 8000 w/o trailer
10-11-2006, 09:35 PM #7
Go to http://www.nadaguides.com and plug in your info to get figures. If you decide to sell I would go ahead and list it. Not sure where you live but if the riding season is over then you probably won't have many interested parties but you never know.
10-11-2006, 10:52 PM #8
I think all this Ultra stuff is funny. It will be a good ski no doubt, but NOT leeps and bounds better to make the RXP a dog 2nd. So IMO the RXP's will be OK this comming spring.
Everyone is thinking the Ultra is just gonna BLOW the RXP into retirement.
I had also had my 05RXP forsale for $7500 no trailer with Update SCer with metal washers and only had Tire kickers.
So IMO wrong time to sell, because it wont sell for more then $7000 .
10-11-2006, 11:19 PM #9
god i love you! my point exactly.....noone in my town even knows about the 250x yet.....no offense but the rxp isnt going anywhere, these 2 skis just dont compare...1's a 3 seater and the other is a 2 seater....pack it up for the winter and sell it in the spring or better yet...the summer....the rxp is going no where
10-11-2006, 11:25 PM #10
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By ou812 in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 92Last Post: 08-05-2012, 06:02 PM
By trent_girardrxp in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-12-2011, 10:14 PM
By RXPT400 in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-04-2011, 06:19 PM
By ModularJunk in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2010, 07:43 AM
By WannabeGoing80 in forum Sea Doo ClassifiedsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2009, 01:49 AM