Miami Rickenbacker Marina - this Saturday 07/31

Hi,

just bought a Honda Aquatrax and want to go for a ride this Saturday.
    Anyone else in the Miami Rickenbacker Marina area going for a ride? I'll bring the soda's

ciao,
    Marco

home of the dislexic fingers breon's Avatar
    use it as a warm up and come out on the kissimi river ride...

I wish, but I do not have a trailer and also no hitch on my car

Is time to look at craig list or ebay still 2 weeks for the kriver ride

Not 100% sure yet, but I plan on being out around the Key Biscayne Lighthouse tomorrow. I know Stiltsville is off limits since it is within the Biscayne Bay (Park) boundaries, but I was wondering about a small island I saw further out. Has anybody been there via PWC? Anybody know which little island I'm talking about? Its barely visible from the south tip of Key Biscayne. (I was able to make out some boats anchored there and could tell the island had a few coconut palms growing.) When I look at the park boundary map http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/natio...yne_park97.pdf it looks as though it more than likely falls inside the park boundary line, but I wanted to check with anyone around here who might confirm.

Guys I am in looking at getting a ski but one thing that keep me thinking not too is the few place I can ride it. I am renting them at the Bayside place that rent ski but if I have my own where can I ride it without going to the keys all the time??? Marco when I get my ski I can be your bud to ride with count on me..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by YamahaHulk View Post
    Guys I am in looking at getting a ski but one thing that keep me thinking not too is the few place I can ride it. I am renting them at the Bayside place that rent ski but if I have my own where can I ride it without going to the keys all the time??? Marco when I get my ski I can be your bud to ride with count on me..
    I have a gpr for sale just on the other coast of Florida

Easy : Stillvilles and any little key you see from Key biscayne including the last sanbard after Stillsvilles is in Biscayne park ... It means you can not go,pass,stop or hang around .... However I was on Stillvilles couple time without problems .. Do it on your own risk ...

...By the way Next weekend is the regatta on Elliot Key . You can't go but try the sandbar of Key Biscayne marine or the one in front Tiki Bar .... May not be the same but you'll have fun ....

Quote Originally Posted by BerkULator View Post
    Not 100% sure yet, but I plan on being out around the Key Biscayne Lighthouse tomorrow. I know Stiltsville is off limits since it is within the Biscayne Bay (Park) boundaries, but I was wondering about a small island I saw further out. Has anybody been there via PWC? Anybody know which little island I'm talking about? Its barely visible from the south tip of Key Biscayne. (I was able to make out some boats anchored there and could tell the island had a few coconut palms growing.) When I look at the park boundary map http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/natio...yne_park97.pdf it looks as though it more than likely falls inside the park boundary line, but I wanted to check with anyone around here who might confirm.

Neighborhood Superman SlowStang305's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by YamahaHulk View Post
    Come join us on pwcflorida.com, we jet ski all of the time. As far as renting them, let me know, I can get you a ski for around $175 for a whole day of riding, not just an hour.

Thread Information