Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1

+1
    Wonder if they will let me western union them the money and pick it up at a later time in the caymen islands?

+1
    funny...its listed here in central IL and the ski and the truck in the picture have MI tags on them

+1
    these scammers are getting better at writing BS replies.... but are still morons

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in my ski jet
    This is a 2004 Seadoo bombardier Rxp Supercharged 215hp, ONLY 108.9 Hours, Has been serviced for the summer. Clear title, no lien.

Here you can find more pictures with the ski jet: http://s1021.photobucket.com/albums/...atersport8773/
    The jet ski is in EXCELLENT condition; the body and paint are immaculate, no scratches and no dents; it has never been involved in any kind of accident.
    I'm an US Air Force Maj. currently stationed in Iraq and the jet ski is located in DETROIT ,MI. It was bought from USA and it has US registration documents.
    The shipping will take 4 business days and you will also have 10 days to inspect and test drive the jat ski from the moment it arrives at your place. I will pay for shipping. There will be no extra or hidden taxes for you to pay since the jet ski is registered in US. In case you decide not to keep the jet ski I'm responsible for the return shipping costs.
    As I'm unable to travel in the near future and I don't have anyone available back home to help me with the sale I decided to sell this jet ski through eBay or craigslist. The transaction will be made entirely through eBay Motors and we both will be covered. That means you will not send the money outside of USA.
    The final price is $2,200 US including shipping from Detroit ,MI to your home address. So if you decide to buy this jet ski or need further information please get back to me as soon as possible.
    Thank you and have a great day
    Maj. Gregory W. Brown

PS. Sorry for the long email I have tried to touch all bases

+1
    Yeah they are getting better, shame of it is their excuses are down right DIRTY, I email them all the time to screw with them. This one lady e-mailed back on a 08 RXP-X for $ 2800 and said that her son was killed in Iraq and she just wanted it out of sight. Thats freakin twisted right there.

Hey Airborne, where the hell do you up ride in Champaign? All I saw was corn fields I was up there a couple of weeks ago in Monticello for a job. Super nice people up there though, which is odd because my wife is originally from Champaign..

+1
    LOL. Yea we are laid back and friendly around here. I ride Clinton Lake. Lake Decatur, Lake Shelbyville, and occasionally ride with Snoman and the Chi-town crew around Morris Il on the river. Where did you interview at in Monticello? If your up here again shoot me a PM

guess on gonna have to mod the shit out of my ski this winter...im the big dog on the lake right now. if you show up im gonna have some competition!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by airbornexp View Post
    LOL. Yea we are laid back and friendly around here. I ride Clinton Lake. Lake Decatur, Lake Shelbyville, and occasionally ride with Snoman and the Chi-town crew around Morris Il on the river. Where did you interview at in Monticello? If your up here again shoot me a PM

guess on gonna have to mod the shit out of my ski this winter...im the big dog on the lake right now. if you show up im gonna have some competition!
    Yeah I knew there must have been some good spots because there's tons of you Illnios guys. My wife still has family in Chicago, maybe next trip to visit her family I'll make it a point to drag a ski up and meet all you guys. You might still be the big dog on your lake, that mph number in my signature is just sarcasim. My X boat is pretty much bone stock. Got plans for my 05 though..

Anyways , yeah definetly laid back up there. Monticello has like that Norman rockwell feel to it, reason I was there is because the company I work for built the filtration system for the new aquatic center the city had built. I had to go up there for startup and for the state inspection. I swear the same residents would drive by two or three
    times a day just to check things out.

I'll definetly shoot ya a pm next trip up that way.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by airbornexp View Post

Just remember his signature

2010 RXP-X Best run 95 MPH
    ( Down interstate on trailer)

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by L Carlson View Post
    Just remember his signature

2010 RXP-X Best run 95 MPH
    ( Down interstate on trailer)
    That coke really is starting to take a toll on your sanity, now your straying outside the B.S thread spewing your belligernet babble....Are you really that mad at me for comparing your ski to an old ''Chevette''

Speaking of signatures.....

If your gonna get into a fight on the internet, at least come with a loaded mouse pad, sure looks like your shooting blanks! .... ^^^^^^^-----------

+1
    http://treasure.craigslist.org/grd/1880946084.html

Heres another ''Steal''... Tops out @ 55 mph, DAMN...

Jensen Beach is a very small older community, There is NO buildings like
    that in Jensen Beach, plus the NV registration stickers kinda give it away.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information