Some random thoughts about oil pump block off

kay so this could just be totally wrong (I am by no means a mechanic or a mechanical engineer......) So I bought a ski with oil block off but 2 lines running to the balance bearings and I premix the ski at 50:1........

So cycl 1 and 3 in a stock motor get fuel and oil from the pump and from the balance bearing oil...cycl 2 just strictly from the pump...

So with my setup all 3 cycl will be getting 50:1 (yes at idle there is a little bit of smoke) but 1 and 3 will be getting extra oil lets say this knocks ratio down to 40:1.

Cycl 1 40:1
    Cycl 2 50:1
    Cycl 3 40:1

The 40:1 value it completely arbitrary (I am working on an actual value); but for conversation purposes lets say its accurate. I have seen people run 40:1, 50:1; and our manual says the ski runs 60:1 at full throttle with the pump hooked up.

So the question is am I being totally stupid and should I shut up? Or is it bad to run different mixtures in diff cyclinders?
    I understand a 40:1 mix is not optimal for performance but reliability stand point?

Im just trying to learn more about this hobby and my machine.

Thanks in advance!!!

Anyone know the fuel flow rate for the carbs I cant seem to find it in the manual? I want to see if I can get some numbers together...

--And i know some of people running stock injection also run about 100:1 in the tank for safe measure (these skis are modified of course) but just to add to my own mental dilemma this would net about a 36:1 gas to fuel (using the 100:1 from the tank and the 60:1 that manual states the ski runs at at full throttle)

Ok here goes nothing im not a mathematician either.....

ski burns 13.3 gal per hour (full throttle)= 4.428 gal per cyclinder per hour
    Oil pump should yeild a difference (from the manual) of 2.66ml from cylinder 1 and 3 compared to cylinder 2 at 400ml; this difference equals 1.34ml per 3 minutes.
    1.34/3 equals .446ml which equals .015 oz per minute times by 60min= .9 fl oz. per hour

So at cylinder 1 and 3 we have 4.428 gal per hour gas and .9 fl oz. per hour which equals a rough estimate of of 625:1 ratio per hour of extra oil coming in.

Taking the 625:1 ratio and adding it to the 50:1 from the tank we come up with

Cyl 1: 625:1 +50:1
    Cyl 2: 50:1
    Cyl 3: 625:1 +50:1

Let me know if my bordem has gotten the best of me and if I over looked anything or am completely off base with this thinking.... if this is true 625:1 can seem like it could alter performance that much.

The numbers for the oil im getting is the difference between what the oil pump puts out to cyl 2 as compared to what is compensates for at cyl 1 and 3 for the oil that cyl 1 and 3 consume from the balance bearings if anyone is confused....I know I was when I re-read my post haha

Thread Information