+1

Ext intercooler and x charger afr

Hey everybody
    I've got an 07 215 rxp just put the motor back in I've got an hour on it so far, I've got an external intercooler, x charger and 42# injectors I went with the stock x charger because I thought I only needed 42# injectors and I'm good to go but now I've figured out that's only with a stock intercooler so I haven't ridden my ski in almost two months and I'm gunna take it out tomorrow will just the 42's hurt the motor alot just in one day? And when I get my rrfpr does anybody know the base pressure I should set it at with a stock 215 ecu?or if I get a rude fuel controller does anybody have a map for my setup or something close? Any information Is apreciated

Thanks,
    Code

+1
    What air induction are you running? Also what is TnT???

+1
    Right now I'm just running the stock elbow with the stock rectangle tube with a k&n air filter similar to a 3in setup I'll be putting a 4in kanaflex setup soon. Tnt Racing are my own parts and kits I make

+1
    Well it didn't blow up and ran pretty good actually my dads stage 3+ barely walked away from me and it ran 8120 rpms

I think you should use a Rude fuel regulator. I have a 2007 RXP stage 2+ with an RXP-X SC and Rude fuel regulator. Before I run it without fuel regulator and run lean overheating the engine. Max speed 75mph.

RXP X supercharger, Rude fuel pressure regulator, Riva power filter kit,Riva Catch Can Oil Breather System ,Solas stage 2 impeller, pump wedge, Riva Gen 2 intercooler, Riva blow off valve, sand retainer, reduction nozzle, 4 Tech Performance Shorty water box, Riva intake grate, Riva Pro-Series Sponson kit, Riva Pro-Series OPAS block off kit, Riva rear exhaust kit.

+1
    I want to but I don't have a afr gauge to set it up perfect If there was a map that would be awesome

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Codeman666 View Post
    I want to but I don't have a afr gauge to set it up perfect If there was a map that would be awesome
    You will never get a map that will be spot on and your unlikely to get 1 that is close.

If I were you id get the Riva RRFPR and set the base to 60psi, most people including myself needed to see 70-72psi fuel pressure to be safe ontop with 42s.

I would say that running with that stock intake and K&N is prob holding it back enough that you are not going too lean but with a 4" intake you would be unsafe. I wouldnt be running it too much as it is now tho.

Basicly you need to see 70psi on the RRFPR at full boost so if you get 1:1 rise out of the RRFPR 60psi base will be fine. You may have to run a slightly higher base then that tho if your RRFPR does not rise 1:1 with the boost pressure.

R88

+1
    I read somewhere that you could run a xcharger with a aftermarket intercooler and 48lb injectors with a stock ecu and be safe, you might want to look into that.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by R88ory RXP View Post
    You will never get a map that will be spot on and your unlikely to get 1 that is close.

If I were you id get the Riva RRFPR and set the base to 60psi, most people including myself needed to see 70-72psi fuel pressure to be safe ontop with 42s.

I would say that running with that stock intake and K&N is prob holding it back enough that you are not going too lean but with a 4" intake you would be unsafe. I wouldnt be running it too much as it is now tho.

Basicly you need to see 70psi on the RRFPR at full boost so if you get 1:1 rise out of the RRFPR 60psi base will be fine. You may have to run a slightly higher base then that tho if your RRFPR does not rise 1:1 with the boost pressure.

R88
    This is good info. pretty much exactly what I have found. Around 70lbs wot for 12.0 with 42's. Of course climate is a big variable but you wont go lean at 70lbs. Keep in mind though that the stock x boats are running closer to 13.0 wich is considerably leaner. Bettter to be a little rich.

+1
    Okay thanks for the info everybody I'm gunna go down to riva tomorrow and get a rrfpr. One more question since I was running lean if I set the base to 60psi and run a 4in intake about how many more rpms will I get? I'm at 8120 now with a 15/20 and 82mm ring

Thread Information