after install lc-1 afr sensor see engine lean

hi guy ! today i install lc-1 afr sensor, after install i start the skis , and check for rpm 1800 i get afr is 12.5 want i wot i get afr is 18.5 , for the wot i think too lean, below is install aftermarket parts list :

rude 2 supercharger
    riva ECU
    riva valve train kit
    riva 50ib injector kit
    rude RRFPR (setting on 60psi)
    riva intercooler upgrder kit
    riva open loop cooling kit
    riva water box

my quetion is for is aftermaket parts install why i wot engine too lean???? can see on afr meter, second is my afr sensor have problem ????? before i no install lc-1 sensor and install this parts i go out skis is very good engine performance also good , but now i install lc-1 sensor see the lean , i very caused engine demage.

+1
    Oh yea. You can do damage running 18.5:1. Is your boost line to the RRFPR hooked up? Is your fuel pressure going up with engine boost?

+1
    You sure that gauge is right??

I've ran the riva ecu, 50s, xs ic, rrfpr and a 2rude last year. Don't remember exactly where the fuel pressure was but I didn't have any problem adjusting the fuel pressure for proper AFR. Also if you AFR was actually 18.5 your engine would be misfiring. Do the free air calibration, the LC-1 should read 21.7-21.8 in free air,(sensor not installed). Which display are you using? Next try a known good O2 sensor, ( I have had some bad ones read good, but go lean when the rpm was increased). Other things to check- Are you on the rev limiter?, engine misfire will cause unburned oxygen to flow into the exhaust, an exhaust leak may draw fresh air into the exhaust stream. I would bet the o2 sensor is bad, that's assuming your display is compatible.
    Last edited by dduck1628; 08-01-2010 at 08:35 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by thomas loh View Post
    hi guy ! today i install lc-1 afr sensor, after install i start the skis , and check for rpm 1800 i get afr is 12.5 want i wot i get afr is 18.5 , for the wot i think too lean, below is install aftermarket parts list :

rude 2 supercharger
    riva ECU
    riva valve train kit
    riva 50ib injector kit
    rude RRFPR (setting on 60psi)
    riva intercooler upgrder kit
    riva open loop cooling kit
    riva water box

my quetion is for is aftermaket parts install why i wot engine too lean???? can see on afr meter, second is my afr sensor have problem ????? before i no install lc-1 sensor and install this parts i go out skis is very good engine performance also good , but now i install lc-1 sensor see the lean , i very caused engine demage.
    What is the WOT rpm? I highly douth that it will even turn 7500rpm at 18.5 AFR.

+1
    Somethings up with your AFR gauge or your o2 sensor

like said, calibrate the sensor. after you do that, keep it out and blow on it to see how the sensor is reacting. it could be a bad sensor, it could be an exhaust leak. i'm not sure if the seadoo's are the same as the can-ams, but when you hit the rev limiter on a can-am, it drops a cylinder and the A/F spikes up to the 18-22 range. sometimes higher. if it was really running at 18.5 and it is not bouncing off the rev limiter, then there would be a major dead spot in the throttle and it would run horribly.

Thread Information