Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    dduck dduck1628's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St Augustine FL
    Posts
    623

    Impeller help? Which one?

    What prop would you guys recommend I start with to get 8800-8900 rpm. I realize the impeller won't be perfect and will still need to be tweaked. I'm just not sure which one to start out with? Need some advice so I can get an impeller in the mail.

    Mods- 07 RXP 2rude 9200 les cooke reflash lighten oe valves les retainers 1-1 turbosmart rrfpr 80s xs ic riva grate Blockoffs riva plate W/HX for closed loop cooling Riva grate OE nozzle 83mm


  2. #2
    Eric Ocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cataula, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    4,700
    +1
    77
    15/19

  3. #3
    dduck dduck1628's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St Augustine FL
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocman View Post
    15/19
    This must be the impeller your refering to:
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=372
    I never considered a three blade, hmmmm. While I have no personal experience with a 3 blade prop, I think the reason I never considered one is because I've read on the site that they are more of a holeshot prop. Not that there's anything wrong with that, hell it might be just want I need. I know someone local who has one, maybe hell let me take it for a test run. Got any recommendations on a 4 blade? pros & cons?

  4. #4
    Eric Ocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cataula, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    4,700
    +1
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by dduck1628 View Post
    This must be the impeller your refering to:
    http://www.4-tecperformance.com/inde...roducts_id=372
    I never considered a three blade, hmmmm. While I have no personal experience with a 3 blade prop, I think the reason I never considered one is because I've read on the site that they are more of a holeshot prop. Not that there's anything wrong with that, hell it might be just want I need. I know someone local who has one, maybe hell let me take it for a test run. Got any recommendations on a 4 blade? pros & cons?
    Not a three blade. I meant a 15/20 pitched down a bit. My bad you prob need the exact same props JP1300R is running.

  5. #5
    Having Fun jp1300r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,334
    +1
    261
    In this heat I am running a Solas SRX-CD15/20 depitched to a 15/18 by Duke. In the winter run up to a 15/21-22.

  6. #6
    Eric Ocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cataula, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    4,700
    +1
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by jp1300r View Post
    In this heat I am running a Solas SRX-CD15/20 depitched to a 15/18 by Duke. In the winter run up to a 15/21-22.
    Thanks for the clarification bro. Oh and I'm coming down in the winter so keep me up on the mod list.

  7. #7
    dduck dduck1628's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    St Augustine FL
    Posts
    623
    Thanks for the replies. Look like I need to order a 15/20 and go from there. I have a flawless 15/22. Maybe, I should keep it for a winter prop.

  8. #8
    Doel Tiburon1264's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    2,343
    +1
    11
    If you want to test your ski. I have my jet pump with the 15/20 you welcome to it! It have everything brand new. It's ready to be run! If you like the results! Then you know what you need my friend. I just got back from Orlando. My 2Rude Sc ball bearing are gone. I'm going to install a brand new KIT..........We still going to ride this incoming Saturday right.......

  9. #9
    Eric Ocman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cataula, Georgia, United States
    Posts
    4,700
    +1
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by dduck1628 View Post
    Thanks for the replies. Look like I need to order a 15/20 and go from there. I have a flawless 15/22. Maybe, I should keep it for a winter prop.
    You can have duke tweak that one if you don't want to spend the money at this point.

  10. #10
    Having Fun jp1300r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,334
    +1
    261
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon1264 View Post
    If you want to test your ski. I have my jet pump with the 15/20 you welcome to it! It have everything brand new. It's ready to be run! If you like the results! Then you know what you need my friend. I just got back from Orlando. My 2Rude Sc ball bearing are gone. I'm going to install a brand new KIT..........We still going to ride this incoming Saturday right.......
    This is off thread, sorry. If your shaft and washers are okay. Get a hold of Duke he maybe be able to save you some $$$. Stock OEM bearings are not holding up for me. I am done using them and the OEM seal, too. In fact if you want some new in the package OEM bearings and shaft seal let me know. 35 shipped to you, Doel.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. intake grate or impeller? Which one or brand and why?
    By millnoff in forum Sea Doo Spark
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-15-2014, 10:52 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 06:05 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 10:22 PM
  4. please help me pick a ski!! which one?
    By saltysteve in forum Yamaha Open Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 02:49 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 07:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •