Boyesen Pro reeds

I got a 94 Sl750 the only Mod I have right now is a 12/18 impeller I was thinking about buying the Boyesen pro-28 reeds. One of my reeds broke in half found out yesterday when I couldn't tune my ski for shit so I started digging in and found the broken reed. So is anyone running these reeds that can tell me how they are I do plan on a few more mods in the future F.A's, intake grate but not much more than that.
    Thanks

Bing-A-Ding-Ding-Ding, Brrrrrap! Brrrrrrrrrap!!! Polaris_Nut#1's Avatar
    +1
    they really wake up throttle response. You should track down a set of reed spacers while its apart

She likes the bike. But the ski gets her wet!!!! xlint89's Avatar
    +1
    Yeah, I'm with him ^^^^^^^

Performance reeds do give a nice little bottom end boost. And may give a few up top too.

Reed spacers would help with midrange boost, and help prolong the life of the reeds.

Cool thats what the ski needs the spacers will have to wait until later due to cash flow this is my wife's ski and I trying to make it so I don't have to wait up for her all the time I ride a seadoo xp 1996. I know it has 30 more hp but I still thik the polaris has power to be made I just got off ebay a R&D speed plate and R&D intake grate for the sl750 for 100.00 not bad in my book. So I hope with these 3 mods the 750 will stand a better chance of keeping up I put a bran new motor in it last year also all I need now is the spacers and air pods and i'm done with that ski. Thanks for the input guys

Got the new reeds put in and a R&D intake grate HOLY CRAP this thing really picked up the pase I was shocked on how much better it ran on of the reeds was broke before but dam I don't have to worry about waiting up anymore. Shes on my ass now I got an R&D ride plate coming this week for it I love E-bay got it for 40.00 shipped when I put that on shes going to turn the lake into a whirlpool with all the 360 she does already I have to tell her to stop. Anyway thanks guys.

Bing-A-Ding-Ding-Ding, Brrrrrap! Brrrrrrrrrap!!! Polaris_Nut#1's Avatar
    +1
    Nice, yes with some simple bolt on mods you can get around 5 mph more out of a 750. Reeds, spacers, Aftermarket air cleaners, Primer kit, Pump wedge, extended ride plate, 4 inch extended jet pump, six vane stator. Sounds like she'll be happy enough with the ride plate though.

Thread Information