Thread: Help

Help

I am taking apart my fzr for the intake manifold upgrade. I diconnected everything , i mean fuel rails , injectors and electrical. Im stuck on a green coupler that i cant figure out, how do you take it apart without messing it up so I can finish the upgrade. thanks P.S. I also installed riva intahe and free flow exhaust with a riva waterbox.

Taking money away from the Z06 Fund
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Qman View Post
    I am taking apart my fzr for the intake manifold upgrade. I diconnected everything , i mean fuel rails , injectors and electrical. Im stuck on a green coupler that i cant figure out, how do you take it apart without messing it up so I can finish the upgrade. thanks P.S. I also installed riva intahe and free flow exhaust with a riva waterbox.
    I know which green connector you are referring too, it's a PITA sometimes to unhook. Take a small flat head screwdriver and carefully flip the "tab" inside, UP and push the connector apart. Normally these connectors come apart by pushing down on the tab. This one requires you push up on the tab and then the connector comes apart from the inside. If you wiggle it around, you can see what comes out. Try the small flat head though and push up and then use the sdriver to pull the connector apart.

Good luck, hope you get it! Just be careful on the wires, but it comes apart once you get the tab pushed up.

Quote Originally Posted by poof100 View Post
    I know which green connector you are referring too, it's a PITA sometimes to unhook. Take a small flat head screwdriver and carefully flip the "tab" inside, UP and push the connector apart. Normally these connectors come apart by pushing down on the tab. This one requires you push up on the tab and then the connector comes apart from the inside. If you wiggle it around, you can see what comes out. Try the small flat head though and push up and then use the sdriver to pull the connector apart.

Good luck, hope you get it! Just be careful on the wires, but it comes apart once you get the tab pushed up.
    +1
    Cam position sensor is the same way I think..

Thanks guys I got it. No damage to wire.

Taking money away from the Z06 Fund
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Qman View Post
    Thanks guys I got it. No damage to wire.
    Glad to hear!!!

Thread Information