08-02-2010, 09:24 PM #1
FS: X-Charger, 42lbs, ECU, X- External IC, 15/20r, RE Blockoff
Put my boat back to stock then traded it in on a new '10 Challenger 180se.
All parts are off my Speedster 150.
Up for Sale is:
- X-Charger - SOLD Bought new. Has 35hrs on my boat. Boats abuse chargers way less then skis (don't become unhooked nearly as often). Slip check after 15hrs and set to 13.5ft lbs with McMaster Carr washers. Sorry about the pics... I used a half box of seran wrap to protect it once i removed it and didn't want to have to re-wrap it.
- 42LBS Injectors - SOLD 35Hrs
- External upgraded/reinforced X-External Intercooler w/ mounting bracket-SOLD bought off a user here, never installed. I believe never used. I'll post a link to original sale if I can find it. http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/show...ket&highlight=
- Riva Intercooler Blockoff for External Intercooler $45 - Brand new in package
- 08 RXP-X ECU w/ activated DESS key SOLD - Great to use in this Combo. Gives ability to run X-Charger and External IC without the use of a RRFPR.
- Solas 15/20r Prop with Speed Freeks Mod $275 - I use this prop for about 45 minutes. It was to big for my boat. I just ended up using my stock prop and re-pitched that. Basically brand new. No nose cone.
All prices are OBO.
Local buyers given preference. Can meet buyer in the Tampa Bay area.
E-mail's get responded to faster but I do answer PM's pretty quick.
Last edited by TheElite0ne; 08-07-2010 at 09:57 AM.
08-02-2010, 09:35 PM #2
IC block off... Not RE block off... Title fail.
08-03-2010, 04:55 PM #3
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
08-03-2010, 10:10 PM #4
08-04-2010, 07:29 AM #5
08-05-2010, 08:17 AM #6
08-05-2010, 11:27 AM #7
- Join Date
- Aug 2007
- Augusta Georgia
do u still have your x charger
08-05-2010, 01:53 PM #8
08-06-2010, 07:38 AM #9
08-07-2010, 09:57 AM #10
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Wolverine in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 42Last Post: 10-07-2007, 07:22 PM
By aussie rxp in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 4Last Post: 05-19-2007, 08:49 AM
By Chezzy in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2006, 12:56 AM
By Jarrett in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 14Last Post: 04-24-2006, 03:37 PM
By bankyf in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 20Last Post: 08-01-2005, 06:09 PM