750 exhaust and fuel pump for sale

Stock blue mikuni fuel pump, looks great and ran great. I upgraded to the triple. $50 obo
    Stock blue exhaust silencer, good condition, upgraded to hotseat. $50 obo.

All freshwater run.

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Ok, First off,throw the pump in the trash.Anyone that cares for more then making a buck would not resell a used single outlet pump to another forum member for a polaris triple. Secondly,you can buy a brand new triple outlet Mukuni pump from Zigler for about $30.00 US. Sorry but I can't let bad be passed along on here. If it was free,I would still tell anyone not to replace a bad pump with a used one. Why did you upgrade to a triple?

Quote Originally Posted by Keddano View Post
    Ok, First off,throw the pump in the trash.Anyone that cares for more then making a buck would not resell a used single outlet pump to another forum member for a polaris triple. Secondly,you can buy a brand new triple outlet Mukuni pump from Zigler for about $30.00 US. Sorry but I can't let bad be passed along on here. If it was free,I would still tell anyone not to replace a bad pump with a used one. Why did you upgrade to a triple?

Ok gone with the pump then, didn't realize they were that cheap ebay had a few for $75+. I read they were about$165 new if you could find. I paid more than $30 for my triple off ebay of course, I think it was closer to $100 when it got here. At the time that was all i could find, and didn't know about zigler. I upgraded because that's what I read to do. I figured selling what I hope is still good as it ran great, would be a quick job for somebody instead of running 3 lines. How about the price on the exhaust?

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Basiclly the waterbox is worth what anyone will give for it. Unless someone buys a ski that one is missing. They don't normally go bad. So the demand for them is Very low. I know when guys have needed them,alot of guys will just give it away for shipping cost,to help someone out on here. I'd say best bet is to put it on e-bay low and let the market decide. You can try that with the pump also, but on here, I couldn't let it go unchallenged. Good luck with your sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Keddano View Post
    Basiclly the waterbox is worth what anyone will give for it. Unless someone buys a ski that one is missing. They don't normally go bad. So the demand for them is Very low. I know when guys have needed them,alot of guys will just give it away for shipping cost,to help someone out on here. I'd say best bet is to put it on e-bay low and let the market decide. You can try that with the pump also, but on here, I couldn't let it go unchallenged. Good luck with your sell.

Understandable, thanks for the info.

Thread Information