Polaris Pro 785 first time out properly running.

Hi All

Took the 785 out this weekend got all initial teething problems sorted. What a machine serious fun! Left everything in its spray!

I'm hooked, this thing is seriously rapid. The noise it makes is just awesome!

We went up river to a spot where a pub is located on the side pulled in had a quick cold drink. Got told off no wet suits at the bar!

Everyone was sat outside; there were other ski's but nothing that makes the same sound as the pro 785. So did some showing off, pretty much everyone came out to have a look at the monster outside roaring up and down at break neck accelerating speeds! AWESOME!!! Looking forward to having lots more fun on it!

+1
    Thats great to hear! I know what ya mean with it popping n pinging. sounds like it wants to jump out of there. Everybody at my launch always stare at it and asks all sorts of questions.. usually the first thing is,, Is that a race ski!. I say YEP! it is. When you show them the triple pipes they go

I have never seen a 785Pro on Lake Saint Clair ever. Iv'e lived here since 1982. I'm the only one so far that Iv'e seen.

Where u located?

Hi bow, I'm in the UK. Polaris are pretty few and far between over here, I don't think there are many 785's. Trying to learn how to look after it myself, it's been good and very rewarding so far.

+1
    ive had and still do some small issues but otherwise im very happy with it.. youll have to become your own mechanic on these skis. noone will know anything about them if you just roll up some where. all the polaris mechanics are no more..so your going to be one! lol me too at some point..

I enjoy learning and wrenching on it. because I know how it runs when its right and its a lot of fun.. gotta love those triples in there!.lol nothing like it..

Hey I've been to Portsmouth over there and London.. I liked the area. 500 year old stone houses, Big Ben, the Thames river,, Picaddily Circus. That was back in 82 when Princess Di was around.. pretty neat to see the other side of the world.lol

Quote Originally Posted by bowsniper View Post
    ive had and still do some small issues but otherwise im very happy with it.. youll have to become your own mechanic on these skis. noone will know anything about them if you just roll up some where. all the polaris mechanics are no more..so your going to be one! lol me too at some point..

I enjoy learning and wrenching on it. because I know how it runs when its right and its a lot of fun.. gotta love those triples in there!.lol nothing like it..

Hey I've been to Portsmouth over there and London.. I liked the area. 500 year old stone houses, Big Ben, the Thames river,, Picaddily Circus. That was back in 82 when Princess Di was around.. pretty neat to see the other side of the world.lol
    Yeh I'd prefer to be my own mechanic, learn something new plus it's hard to trust anyone to a propper job. Alot of my friends have seadoo's and they get them serviced / 'fixed' and end up with more problems! I love those tripples the sound the thing makes is unreal! Like and american muscle car on steroids!

Not be to Portsmouth myself heard it's nice. Princess Di that was some time ago then!

I live in the NW of England, in the sticks! Lots of good pubs!

+1
    funny you say that. I was at my powersports place by my house . All I seen was seadoos lined up for service. not sure if it was for service or repair. at 95/hr , it better be plugs only! lol

Haha! Man I can't wait to get back on the water! Wish all I had to worry about was plugs!!!

Thread Information