Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2008 RXT-X 26 Hrs w/ Triton Trailer $9,000

Basically to be honest to all of you guys on here I am selling it because Bombardier/SeaDoo whatever you choose to call this company has the absolute WORST and I do mean WORST customer service of any company I have ever dealt with. Ski number 1 was sold 2 wknds ago and this one won't last long either. I love the product and there is absolutely nothing wrong w/ the ski I am selling other than a 5 inch tear in the OEM seat that I almost went to JAIL in getting replaced by Wilmington Powersports in Wilmington, NC. I could tell all you guys a long drawn out story but just know this Bombardier don't give a SH*T about their customers and this dealer in particular is run by nothing but a bunch of F*N MORONS. Whenever you go to pick up a seat replacement and you end up having to call the Sheriff's department cause you got 4 guys about to jump you all because you wanted your seat that day and they wouldn't give it to you then it's time to give the ski's up. To HELL WITH SEADOO!!! Sorry I had to vent but guys this was a total F*N nightmare to deal w/ such redneck idiots after spending 21K on their products plus selling 2 other ski's to friends of mine and prolly one or two others the company is notorious for it's lack of service but trust me when I tell you it's a well deserved recognition they earned! Yeah the ski still has 7 months of warranty left so make me an offer! I know this isn't exactly the best way to go about selling it but you know all of you guys on here have gone through and dealt w/ the same company over the years how they let rogue dealers treat customers the way they treated me and how no repercussions are ever doled out amazes me but you know what it's not fair it isn't right and the only way to hurt them back is to stop buying their damn jet ski's!

V-Tec, 4-Tech that's how I roll meirvin's Avatar
    +1
    Ok I will bite you ripped the seat and expected a replacement? what makes you so special Im just wondering really I am?

Quote Originally Posted by meirvin View Post
    Ok I will bite you ripped the seat and expected a replacement? what makes you so special Im just wondering really I am?
    Nothing special about it man, the seat tore due to dry rot after 5 hours on the clock.....the moron parts guy who was on his 2nd day failed to tell me the OEM seat had to come w/ me when I picked the new seat up....that seat was an hour and a half away and we had a ride planned the next am. Instead of just being cool about it and letting me bring the other seat in later they got smart words were exchanged and bottom line if a camera had recorded all the goings on everyone employed at that dealer would be fired. BTW keep your smart ass comments to yourself if you wanna bite on something I can arrange that. And for what it's worth I have been trying to get this seat replaced since May of this year so what is it now? August 3rd I drop 12K on a new ski and can't even get the freaking seat replaced on top of that this wonderful dealer ripped me for 175 bucks to tighten the exhaust clamp on my 03 GTX so there's alot left out but bottom line SeaDoo and their dealer's don't back their product worth a SHI%!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am 100% with u on this seadoo costumer service suck, i love my 07 rxt but i will never take it to a dealer, had some bad exp too.

+1
    So reading between the lines here....You got a seat that was bad or tore and wanted SeaDoo to replace it. They ordered you a new seat and then when you went to go pick it up you did not bring them the old one - Since you didnt have the old one you had to pay out of pocket for the new one ?

Quote Originally Posted by mrbtd View Post
    So reading between the lines here....You got a seat that was bad or tore and wanted SeaDoo to replace it. They ordered you a new seat and then when you went to go pick it up you did not bring them the old one - Since you didnt have the old one you had to pay out of pocket for the new one ?
    No the OEM seat tore after only 5 hours due most likely a dry rot issue from it sitting in the wooden case BRP uses to transport ski's. Since I purchased the ski from Champions Yamaha in Florida and I live in NC I had a VERY difficult time getting a dealer to apply for the warranty claim on the seat. When I finally did get Wilmington Powersports to apply for the claim it took approx. 3 weeks for the seat to come in.....the parts guy failed to tell me that I needed to bring my original TORN seat w/ me to get the new seat. That's when all the drama ensued, mainly it boils down to dealer's not giving a damn about customers that buy ski's from other dealer's inventory and the fact that Bombardier as a whole doesn't care about the consumer once that ski leaves the dealer's lot. It's incredibly ridiculous to ever think I will ever buy another product made by Bombardier or recommend a product to another after going through all this over a valid warranty claim on a $300 dollar seat!!!!!!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by NCNismo32 View Post
    No the OEM seat tore after only 5 hours due most likely a dry rot issue from it sitting in the wooden case BRP uses to transport ski's. Since I purchased the ski from Champions Yamaha in Florida and I live in NC I had a VERY difficult time getting a dealer to apply for the warranty claim on the seat. When I finally did get Wilmington Powersports to apply for the claim it took approx. 3 weeks for the seat to come in.....the parts guy failed to tell me that I needed to bring my original TORN seat w/ me to get the new seat. That's when all the drama ensued, mainly it boils down to dealer's not giving a damn about customers that buy ski's from other dealer's inventory and the fact that Bombardier as a whole doesn't care about the consumer once that ski leaves the dealer's lot. It's incredibly ridiculous to ever think I will ever buy another product made by Bombardier or recommend a product to another after going through all this over a valid warranty claim on a $300 dollar seat!!!!!!!!
    I know you are mad at the situation but it's sort of common sence to bring in the old ripped seat. But I definitely understand the part where the dealer should have just given you the seat and you could've brought it the next day. Maybe it could've gone smoother i'm sure if the people at the dealers would give a rat's ass sometimes but it turns out most don't.

It sucks that they are soo terrible at service after the sale. All they care about is selling you a ski, but don't care what happens after that. Which in the long run will hurt them because they will never get referrals from happy customers and just negative feedback from their lack of service.

Anyways, Good luck with the sale.

+1
    I dont understand your selling your ski because of a bad experience at a dealer. I think we all have a bad experience at some type of a dealer in the past. But I wouldnt go to sell the item I bought from them. I had a issue at best buy over a item but I didnt sell the item, I just dont shop at best buy anymore.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sfackett0 View Post
    I dont understand your selling your ski because of a bad experience at a dealer. I think we all have a bad experience at some type of a dealer in the past. But I wouldnt go to sell the item I bought from them. I had a issue at best buy over a item but I didnt sell the item, I just dont shop at best buy anymore.
    bingo +1

+1
    Im interested in the ski But im a little confused. If you had the seat replaced why is there still a tear on it?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information