2002 seadoo gtx di wont start

i have a 2002 seadoo gtx di that wont start. i was out riding and she died seemed like low battery. the machine would turn over a little bit and then nothing. it did not throw a maintence light . i put a new battery in her but still nothing. withought the key in if you hit the start stop button the display would show up. now nothing shows up unless the key is in. when you put the key on you get the two beeps and it seems like it is ready to go but nothing happens when you push the button. any ideas? is this a common problem? or am i in for a nice big bill from the local dealer? (i checked all of the fuses and they seem to have power. there are 2 sets of wires with conecting plugs that go up to the bars when iu pull them apart and put a tester to it only the one for the mode and set button has power not the start.)

thanks
    tim

+1
    Same problem on my rxp x but it had a full hull of water but same thing i did and still im taking a hair dryer to all the plugs checking all fuses and going to be on green hulk all night this is not a joke either. I have the laptop sitting on my skis rights now see picture in my profile.

+1
    Just an update on what i did I took every electronic connection and used a hair dryer to dry them off didnt have air compressor near by but this where im at. I dryed off the connect with the hair dryer checked all fuses and re seeded them, took the spark plugs out clean down in the plug chamber with a cloth and the end of the socket handle got it dry, Took a floor fan and set it on top of the ski and let it dry. I plug the electronic spark plug starters back in and dry fired it. Water and mixture of fuel came out. And tons of more water came out the back. I put the plugs back in and fired it a few more times. Then it wasnt turning over as much as the first time. I took the plugs out again fired it again and a bunch of water/fuel smelt like more water than fuel. (and yes i know water doesnt have a smell but you know what i mean). Shot up and hit the ceiling in my garage. So now I have the fan sitting on it for a lil bit gonna fire it a few more times without plugs then plugs then without with fan in between. I think im getting someone any suggestions will be great as well. I figured Id update just incase someone wants to try this I will update in a few.

Thread Information