Thread: Rxpx mods

Rxpx mods

Hi I've just started to get a couple of bits for my 2008 rxpx I don't race but i want to go faster I have a cr free flow,riva grate,riva k&n power filter kit what would be the best impeller to get for the best performance I would like to increase bottom and top end speed. Many thanks

What are your RPMs currently on your stock prop? You might be able to get by with a 15/22, but more than likely you will have to modify it.

Rxpx mods

Hi Ive not put the other parts on yet I was going to wait till I got the prop sorted you say about the 15/22 is that the 15/22r ? Should I try putting all the parts that I've got on first to see what rpm I'm getting ?. Thanks

Forget the k&n filter and go kanaflex 4" with a ss filter or riva 4" rear air. Just gives a ton better flow....

Everything else you have points to good performance. 15/22r solas is the trick. See my mods. You might go a little faster considering you have the 2 seater P-X, but during low humidity and below 80 degrees, I can get 74-75 mph all day long.

Go get you a riva waterbox too. Power is simply incredible and I'm still running stock ecu and charger.

Thumbs up

Hi that's the info I needed. Many thanks

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jwade View Post
    Forget the k&n filter and go kanaflex 4" with a ss filter or riva 4" rear air. Just gives a ton better flow....

Everything else you have points to good performance. 15/22r solas is the trick. See my mods. You might go a little faster considering you have the 2 seater P-X, but during low humidity and below 80 degrees, I can get 74-75 mph all day long.

Go get you a riva waterbox too. Power is simply incredible and I'm still running stock ecu and charger.
    Has anybody done a direct comparison between the 4" Kanaflex and the 3" riva kit. I am just wondering how much you actually get on a ski with just bolt ons with the 4" over the 3".

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by boosted-delslow View Post
    Has anybody done a direct comparison between the 4" Kanaflex and the 3" riva kit. I am just wondering how much you actually get on a ski with just bolt ons with the 4" over the 3".
    50-100 rpm depending on what you are doing at the SC as far as a 4" to 3" adaptor is concerned.

More of the power comes from the cooler air up front, the riva intake position sucks and it prob 1 of the worst areas to take air from

Some have seen good results by extending the riva intake with some flexi pipe upto the front of the ski. R88

Thread Information