Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

Gher's are everywhere!

I was at the gas station this morning getting gas and seen a nice looking seadoo. newer looking one, I asked if he ever hear of Greenhulk. He did!. He's a member in the seadoo section.. I asked if he changed the ceramic washers in the supercharger already, he said he bought it new and already sent the charger to Jerry in louisiana to get fixed!. runs great now.

This is a good example of being a member here getting the gremlins out of your ski no matter what kind of have..He said he would of had no clue about that problem without the Hulk and the seadoo guys pointing that potential problem out,, Way to go GHers!

Hey Tom a 2000 Virage is that a domestic engine or a Weber? and is it 2 or 3 cylinders? Thanks from a fellow GHer and Michigan rider

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by deman824 View Post
    Hey Tom a 2000 Virage is that a domestic engine or a Weber? and is it 2 or 3 cylinders?...
    You can find info on all the Polaris PWC models in the links below

A 2000 Virage is probably two cylinder, carburetor.
    2000 Virage TX is three cylinder, carburetor.

Thanks K447 I am looking at aq project here in MI and I was just wondering if it was 2 or 3 cyl so thanks a lot

+1
    Hey Keith, How did you know I didnt know! lol thanks,, I didnt know.lol hey deman, where ya from? im in macomb.. the moot is coming up soon, ya going? better known as the raft off..another awesome time on lake saint clair before summer is over..

I need to put a GH sticker on my ski (although it ruins the "sleeper" factor)...I've run into quite a few guys on St. Clair from this site. It's always a good time out there.

Click avatar for tech links/info, donation request K447's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by deman824 View Post
    Thanks K447 I am looking at aq project here in MI and I was just wondering if it was 2 or 3 cyl so thanks a lot
    Lots of people ignore the model suffixes, and just call all four models of Virage as "Virage'

You often have to eyeball the actual engine to verify the cylinder count, and whether it is fuel injected or carburetor.

The carb engines always have the spark plugs sticking straight up, while the FI engines have the big chubby injectors sitting up on top.

It didn't help that Polaris left the TX sticker off on one model year.

Im in the Saginaw area I ride alot at Crystal lake in Crystal MI which is a 40 mile ride. Would like to make the moot time is the big concern. I been watchin your videos and would like to make a run on lake St. Clair just have to see if it can happen. Im with you ride more worry less. Thanks Bowsniper

+1
    When I find out when it is exactly, ill post something for the Michigan riders,,it always a fun time.. I might have to take the ol trusty slt to that. The Pro is being fussy again. I think its next weekend.. I'll check it out. Maybe a few of us can go. all meet at selfridge air base by m-59 and I-94.. then go west 1 mile to the public launch, its 6.00 all day unless you bought the 24.00 sticker, then your fine all year launching.. leave at 9 or 10ish, then leave at dusk or just before. takes about 25 mins riding. across the lake. forcast next weekend is in the lows 90's. Ryan,, get over here and come to the Moot! lol

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by bowsniper View Post
    When I find out when it is exactly, ill post something for the Michigan riders,,it always a fun time.. I might have to take the ol trusty slt to that. The Pro is being fussy again. I think its next weekend.. I'll check it out. Maybe a few of us can go. all meet at selfridge air base by m-59 and I-94.. then go west 1 mile to the public launch, its 6.00 all day unless you bought the 24.00 sticker, then your fine all year launching.. leave at 9 or 10ish, then leave at dusk or just before. takes about 25 mins riding. across the lake. forcast next weekend is in the lows 90's. Ryan,, get over here and come to the Moot! lol
    im gonna be gone on a vaca with the fam

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information