Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

RXP sounds like to be the second fastest ski next year

Better trade your RXPees in for something faster, better handling and better pump hook up.
    http://p098.ezboard.com/fultra150frm...cID=4241.topic

Central Arkansas or Missouri on lake of the Ozarks, Table Rock, Bull Shoals

Santa Monika, People's Republik of Kalifornia...
    +1
    Yeah well that concurs with what I heard, plus an eventual small run of the same motor in the old hull...

Very nice!

I'm glad someone is raising the bar. Keeps all the manufacturers on their toes. I'll have to take a close look at this one. I liked everything about the 15f except for the ergo's for someone my height. If they fixed the ergos, I may have to consider selling the GTX SC. hmmmm, not sure I'd go that far yet. Maybe I'll just sell the DS650 and the XR650.. naaaaa.... that would only get me the down payment. lol

Whatever I do, I think I'll wait for the 07 models. I've already got 2 first year models, and although I haven't had any problems with them, I probably shouldn't push my luck buying a third.

+1
    I hope they put the reverse lever on the "right" side of the new ski...but I doubt it. Only Honda and SD have it right.

Richard

PS .....in this case lever on the left is the "right" place for it

Santa Monika, People's Republik of Kalifornia...
    +1
    I hope it has no reverse

Cool, no more money is going into my crappy RXP (thanks Sea-Doo for screwing me) Ride her till she dies then ditch the RXP junk.

Sorry for being so negitive, but paying $13000 (cdn) for a ski that some jackass bean counter at sea-doo cut corners on is just too much for me to tollerate anymore. Its a $5 fix and they screwed us all.
    Sea-Doo, thanks for nuttin!

All machines have problems and I’ve had them all. My Ultra’s broke all the time in fact one engine, My GPR’s were always breaking with something, My RXP had its share of problems, Wait a minute, I think they were all modded. In reality the worst problems with my Seadoo’s were self-inflected. Stock clutch usually holds up OK on the average until you start spinning them with more HP and over all for a $9,400 (us) Investment its really a lot of machine for the money and that’s why we aren’t afraid to screw around with them so much. Its RXP RXT performance forum and its just plain fun to mod, modify, screw with and altar for that 1 extra MPH. Kawasaki my be a faster, may not, it still has to pass durability for a stock machine and them its pretty much brand loyalty. Want a Yamaha buy one, want a Kaw buy one, does it cost money to go fast you bet! Is a really fast four stroke cooler than a fast two stroke, I think so. It's going to cost more to do. Are fast Harley’s cooler than an out of the box foreign bike, I think so. Did it cost way more to get that? You bet about $20,000 more. In NHRA Harley's now dominates Pro Stock, no one ever thought it could be done. Did it cost more than a foreign bike, ya about $5 mill R&D. My point is anything can be as fast as you want it, it’s what you want to be fast and how much do you want to spend.

+1
    I wouldn't compare a stock Hog with any stock Jap bike as far as speed and performance goes. The factory race bikes are a totally different animal. Harleys fastest stocker is the v-Rod which is absolutely no match for any of the rice burner sport bikes. I know, I owned one...talk about a POS ! You don't always get what you pay for !

Richard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information