+1

I Don;t want YOU working on my ski.

Went to the powersports store to buy some klotz oil.. the guy says " they dont filter that stuff" I see.. (I'm thinking , what else don't you know about jetskis).

The guy then says,"yeah its hard to find a polaris dealer to work on your ski" (this guy has been living under a rock I think).

Then I say, Don't you guys have quarts of klotz oil? He says: "They dont make quarts of it" ( Thats funny, I was HERE 2 weeks ago and you had them)...lol

I think wendys is hiring dude!

ha ha! that is funny . we have a power sports dealer here ....not sure if they are affilated , but i took a 96 kaw zxi 1100 in there one time , had some over heat issues . long story short , they told me that i needed a new fuel pump , cause mine wouldn't start .

got it home , turned the fuel selector to reserve , and vavoom ! fired right up . and the over heat issues still abounded ! 600 bucks for nothing ! turned out it was a clogged exhaust filter , water couldn't pass through!

tards !!

they have a very bad rep around here

+1
    No wonder the HULK is here! Thank God.. Anyone else have any horror or funny stories from your local powersports store?

Home grown engineer, and professional tinkerer. 2 Strokin' Polaris's Avatar
    Just yesterday I spoke with a parts lady at Gene's Powersports in Baytown, Tx. asking if they had some odds and ends (like a 12 pin MFD). She then proceeds to tell me they never sold MFD's or battery trays after giving parts numbers to her and telling her they were discontinued but may be back in her warehouse. I then asked if they sold Polaris jetski's in the late 90's and early '2000's and she said "1,000's of them". My next question was if they serviced them to which I got a "yes". My next question was if they stocked parts for them.....again a yes. I then asked, "how is it that you haven't sold a MFD, or battery tray?..... Awkward silence on the other end.

+1
    lol... another funny story... hey could ya do me a favor.. delete the name of the powersports store.. i think on the hulk here, they dont want bashing of particular places.. i just used "powersports" store as a general name for a store that sell jet ski parts.. just trying to keep it clean! Thanks.. btw, im no moderator, i just read that in the rules section..

+1
    I have my racing Pro 785 limited tuned before each race by Matt at the powersports store, he is a wealth of knowledge, and is by far the best damn tuner I have met, he used to race polaris back in the hey day, If you need something done dont ask for anyone else but Matt, or Rodney in service, the girls at the counter can only look at a computer screen and if the polaris website says discontinued they cant sell, they even had a bunch of Matrix stuff a while back, a little honey goes a long way,

Thread Information