Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    i will get all the rest i need when im dead corkycat's Avatar
    +1

Angry Please all forum members read this!!!!!!!

WELL, here we are this is the last resort i have to shame this guy as he has robbed $141 dollars from me and refuses to refund my money i didnt want to do this but jerry insists i do so here is the full story...

i pm,d ONEBADSHO regarding some parts he was selling in may and said i was interested in the prop he was selling for $100, i asked if he would sell me it and send it to the uk, he said yes and charged me $141 posted to my door, this was on the 28th of may, i paid the guy using paypal.

i paid the guy on the 5th of june using paypal.
    he shipped to me on the 6th of june
    at this point all was well or so i thaught
    the prop arrived (or so i thaught) on the 2nd of july almost a month after it was sent
    the reason it took so long is ONEBADSHO had posted the prop in a prop box and not even taped the box up!!!! so as you can imagine the box just oppened up while in transit!!!! i sent the following pm to him 15 mins after it arrived to my door..

hey there pal, package arrived today, but as you never even wrapped the box up the prop is somewhere between you and the uk!!! i cant believe you didnt even put a bit of sticky tape over the box to stop it opening!! can you provide me please with your email address so i can send you pics of the package, i have not opened it so you can see what the post office have done with it. kind regards mark
    the guy provided me his email address to wich i sent him photos of the box enclossed within a postal servic sealed bag explaining the item was damaged prior to it arriving in the uk..
    i will upload photos in a seperate reply, basically my gripe is the guy said at first sorry i will get you another prop and send it, then he decided to not do this and just ignore my pm,s he only replied back to my pm,s once i contacted jerry (the owner of the forum) he then basically refused to do anything about it, he has the opertunity to claim through the postal service but he has chossen to just fob me off. jerry agrees with me 100% and has also said to me he should refund my money

i put a claim through paypal but they knocked it back as they said the item was not covered under their policy!!
    so im now $141 out of pocket!!! granted the guy is down on a prop if he refunds me or sends me another but had he sent the item securelly in the first place we would not be at this stage now....
    i know im not going to get my money back now and this certainly isnt a threat post ect but im disgusted at the way this guy has done this and now refuses to help.. i could sort of expect this level of ignorance from an ebay sale but not from a fellow forum member!!!!!!!!!!
    i have all my pm,s both sent and recieved jerry has also seen these and the photos and it is upon his sayso that i post this on the forum

so for what its worth BEWARE WHEN BUYING FROM THIS IDIOT as if you get a problem like i have had due to his incompitence you will hit a brick wall like i have and be out of pocket!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	claim prop 007.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	209526   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	claim prop 001.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	209528   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	claim prop 008.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	125.4 KB 
ID:	209529   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	claim prop 009.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	209530   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	claim prop 004.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	209531   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	claim prop 003.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	209532  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	claim prop 010.jpg 
Views:	202 
Size:	107.9 KB 
ID:	209533   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	claim prop 006.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	209534  
    Last edited by corkycat; 08-13-2010 at 04:53 AM.

+1
    i have also posted this in the feedback section but just want as many people to see this guy for what he is as per jerrys recomendation

+1
    I personally don't see it too banged up....was the prop banged up or in bad condition?

Banned User
    +1

Lol

Read the package I sent u the prop look at the weight. If u opened and took it out? How do I know. Case closed

Wow....too bad these things still happen between highly active members on this board. I don't know who is in the wrong at this point but the fact that it has gotten to this point is very disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAShark View Post
    I personally don't see it too banged up....was the prop banged up or in bad condition?
    Haha...thats the problem...there is no prop in the box.

You can't ship a prop like that and not even seal the box up good. I can just about guarantee someone stole it in route. I can't believe the Post Office even accepted that. My PO requires me to fill a label out and will not accept addresses just written on a package.
    Did the shipper insure it?

Like sticking postage on a laptop and dropping it in a drop box.

(So you are calling him (Corky) a thief? If he took it out then why can he reference customs on this?)

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAShark View Post
    The prop was missing. And as far as I can tell, the post office sealed it up in a bag.

+1
    the prop was never in the box!!!! hence the bag from the postal service saying lost or damaged
    basically the box has openned up in transit if you have a prop box at home have a look at it you will see how easy it would open up in transit if it was not taped shut
    this box was not taped shut!!!! there is no signs of any tape bieng on the box no glue no nothing!!!!!

+1
    correct smitty,,, and not the guy will not play fair

if it was me that sent it and it was my fault i would remedy it not do what this guy has done......

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information