rxp steve
    +1

What impeller,with my mods

I am trying to figure out what impeller to use with the mods I've done, 14/19 or 15/20. I don't won't to do any more engine mods because the wife and I use the skies alot. 130 hrs in two summers so I want to keep them as bullet proof as possible and I love the way my freeflow sounds. I'm going to work on the pump to try and get a little more speed. Prop, wear ring and adjustable nozzle and I hope it will get me to around 75 mph. All mods are in my signature. thanks for any advice in advance. I forgot to ask what rings I should order.

+1
    15/20r....It will have to be de pitched a tiny bit though..

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoman View Post
    15/20r....It will have to be de pitched a tiny bit though..
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by rxp steve View Post
    I am trying to figure out what impeller to use with the mods I've done, 14/19 or 15/20. I don't won't to do any more engine mods because the wife and I use the skies alot. 130 hrs in two summers so I want to keep them as bullet proof as possible and I love the way my freeflow sounds. I'm going to work on the pump to try and get a little more speed. Prop, wear ring and adjustable nozzle and I hope it will get me to around 75 mph. All mods are in my signature. thanks for any advice in advance. I forgot to ask what rings I should order.
    Steve,
    I've got a 15/20r in my 07 RXP pitched to down to a 15/19. I'm guessing based on your zip code you are in the flemming island area. Your probably 15-20 miles from me. There's a boat ramp 2 miles from me at six mile creek, (where the outback crabshack is). If you want, I'll let you try my pump assy out and see if it does you want you want. Something we could do at the boat ramp. I have Doel's (tiburon1264), 15/20r also. If it alright with him you can try his impeller.

rxp steve
    +1
    I thank you for the advice, I was leaning towards the 15/20r but I wasn't sure, but that's the way I'm going to go. I have one more question if ya'll don't mind. All the mods I've done were from the GH forum mods. I have read that some people use their stock injectors with the S3 charger, GH says to use #42 if I'm reading it right. I've just done these mods in the past couple weeks and I am really happy with the way its running but I don't want to blow it up. I'm wondering if this is a safe setup. DDuck thank you for the offer, but I'm ordering the impeller as we speak and my wife is going to take the skis to key west next week and I'll have the parts to install when she gets back. I am a little nervous about her and her girlfriends taking them. Wish ya'll could tell me how to fix that.

+1
    Just say NO!. lol

Those who're running an S3...without bigger injectors are most likey those like myself...who still run an oem IC. When you go to an external IC the demand for more fuel is neccessary.

Bro-inlaw you don't need no stinkin prop your already smokin my a>> by a few tenths. You forgot the 160 t/stat mod that we did in your sig. And you forgot mention the top speed (73) was recorded by me riding your sled. I will get your prop ordered in the morning (along with my parts?)

Thread Information