Taking money away from the Z06 Fund
    +1

C1 and R1/R2 RPMs/Speed Question

Everyone running a C1 and either the R1 or R2, can you post your RPMs and Speed? Please include if it's a FZ or SHO, Prop pitch and if you are running a non stock IC.

Lastly if you are running the stock nozzle or Riva nozzle, what size ring?

Thanks, trying to see how much boost and speed/rpms you are seeing with the C1 and R1/R2.

Thanks in advance!
    Jeff

Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by poof100 View Post
    Everyone running a C1 and either the R1 or R2, can you post your RPMs and Speed? Please include if it's a FZ or SHO, Prop pitch and if you are running a non stock IC.

Lastly if you are running the stock nozzle or Riva nozzle, what size ring?

Thanks, trying to see how much boost and speed/rpms you are seeing with the C1 and R1/R2.

Thanks in advance!
    Jeff
    Ill be watching this thread. Tis about time for me to do some propping! Mo parts acoming.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by jtskier11 View Post
    Ill be watching this thread. Tis about time for me to do some propping! Mo parts acoming.
    Yes, I'm still playing with the Prop. My Skat 13/23 is nowhere near where I want to be, so I'll be trying my other Skat next week. I'm going to try a DF too. I'm still dumbfounded how others with the R2/C1 combo are getting 8400rpms with a Skat 13/23.

Whats that whistling noise? jtskier11's Avatar
    +1
    Yes, I'm still playing with the Prop. My Skat 13/23 is nowhere near where I want to be, so I'll be trying my other Skat next week. I'm going to try a DF too. I'm still dumbfounded how others with the R2/C1 combo are getting 8400rpms with a Skat 13/23.
    I hear ya. This trying to figure out what prop to run is driving me crazy. Least with my Doo I knew what to throw in and it would be perfect. 15/20r untouched and it was SPOT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1
    Have you measured it to make sure it's a true 13/23? I've seen a bunch of Skats that were a full degree off.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by mjh3ides View Post
    Have you measured it to make sure it's a true 13/23? I've seen a bunch of Skats that were a full degree off.
    No, not yet Mark. When I get my other Skat back, I will measure it then. I'm not sure what pitch it could be though, as the one I sent to Skat was a True 13/24 pitched by the Hulk himself, Jerry, so that's why I'm at a loss on what's going on. Going from the 13/24 that Jerry did for me to the current Skat "13/23" got me a bump of 350rpms. All of my testing has been at 2k feet of elevation (at least this is what it shows on my Etrex). I figure that's worth a 100-150rpms at Sea level back near me, but still nowhere near 8400 like I want to be

Thread Information