Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

what is your Friday the 13th story?

well I`m not really supersticious but i couldn`t get my mind off of it being friday the 13th, even while working on my ski, I was a bit wierd, just when the day was almost over, it happened:

the misses and myself took the Dog to the parkertown park/ramp to get some air, and it was extremely high tide. the road to get to the park is over 2 miles thru the marsh. yes it is paved.

I have been down this road in this condition many many times. It was a nice day out so I had all the windows down in the wifes one year old car... cruising along at about 35-40 I see a couple of inches of water, more like the street is wet, but when I get much closer it is way deeper, to late to jam on the skids and right thru causing a tidal wave to come in all 4 open windows and soaking us and the dog...wow that was stupid...

so, stop at the park, dry off interior with a towel from the trunk, head home and stop at the local car wash, get the underside wash etc... then take the car home and thoroughly doosh the inside and rewash the underside and outside... that was my Friday the 13th...
    My stupidity...

+1
    Worst F13th day I have to tell is hurricane Charley. It really did suck ass and was a last minute thing. We went without power for 2 weeks.

cheatin' piston popper addicted's Avatar
    +1
    I had a 2.5hr meeting with 1 retard, 1 quasi engineer and a warehouse manager. Then I went to look at some tires for the jeep that I found on CL. Made a deal with the guy, went to load them up and he decided that they were worth $100 more! After we agreed on a price. Supposed to get to bed early to prep for the race around manhattan tomorrow, and the washing machine is acting up.

I love vodka!!!

+1
    My Fri 13th story? Hell, it's today (or yesterday, I'm still at work at 1am). We did surgery tonight on a guy who managed to slice off scrotum wide open and damn near bled to death over the next hour and a half as he tried to stich it up himself. Lost over 2 liters of blood from it; they never did find one of his huevos.

+1
    Fri 13th is always a goodtime here... Every FRIDAY THE 13TH in Port Dover Ontario there is a biker Rally with close to 200,000 People in a town with a population of only a couple thousand.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/PD13/1...3/116791401650

http://www.pd13.com/

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by addicted View Post
    I had a 2.5hr meeting with 1 retard, 1 quasi engineer and a warehouse manager. Then I went to look at some tires for the jeep that I found on CL. Made a deal with the guy, went to load them up and he decided that they were worth $100 more! After we agreed on a price. Supposed to get to bed early to prep for the race around manhattan tomorrow, and the washing machine is acting up.

I love vodka!!!

What kinda race whiner??

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    My Fri 13th story? Hell, it's today (or yesterday, I'm still at work at 1am). We did surgery tonight on a guy who managed to slice off scrotum wide open and damn near bled to death over the next hour and a half as he tried to stich it up himself. Lost over 2 liters of blood from it; they never did find one of his huevos.
    Yikes!!!! Mine just got a little closer.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    That hurt just reading about it...

+1
    I usually have crappy days on full moons not Friday the 13ths

+1
    friday the 13th, it was my birthday.. and i couldnt even have a beer.. it has been the worst bday yet

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information